Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@ZMan67S These work?
DSC03043.JPG
DSC03044.JPG

Nope, they will not be building big HP engines anymore, Like there car chassis they all will have the same hp, so say what you will, they get the same C.I up to 355, and only build 550 hp.
and they wonder why ratings are dropping. IROC did the same thing and it was almost as exciting as watching a train going down the tracks

The ones that get totaled are the ones my son builds, he does a full chassis roll bar on them and sells them, Creeds Custom's.
He has 5 of his chassis racing now, 3 has been racing for 2 years, to date right now he has 2 of his chassis in the championship running , one in first and another in 5th, there are 65 cars in the running so that should tell you something about who likes his work. He has a giant gig set up in this shop and bends all the bars and welds them in, he even does his and many other's body repairs

View attachment 1715231131
thats awesome!

Stock car racing dirt tracks are doing great in our area, every track I go to they are adding bleachers and pit area's, I have heard every story why nascar is not doing well, myself , I think nicer tv's these days and folks staying home, look at there ratings, when I drive to town or out in the country around here on Sunday I see many many homes full of cars in there yard watching nascar, but I do understand your thoughts on this, myself I believe they need to go back to running a stock chassis and see how fast Toyota starts building a rear wheel drive car :rofl:

thats awesome!
He is doing well, I am thinking about hitching a ride with my other son Mikie (He helps Creed on his car) on Saturday morning if Creed qualifies (sure he will if all goes well) but it's very hard on me to drive that fare in a car setting. 5 1/2 hours away , 10 grand to winn and I think 5th pays 4 grand

Send em and we'll see. Look right should be 3 1/2- 4 inches in length.
Do you need my address??....I'll refund shipping and cost.
I owe you just send me a buck goods and services so I can print a label and out today. Still have my paypal?

He is doing well, I am thinking about hitching a ride with my other son Mikie (He helps Creed on his car) on Saturday morning if Creed qualifies (sure he will if all goes well) but it's very hard on me to drive that fare in a car setting. 5 1/2 hours away , 10 grand to winn and I think 5th pays 4 grand
WOW!

Gotta finish my coffee and get busy. Oh ya, I need to get rid of some first. LOL

-
Back