Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nope, they will not be building big HP engines anymore, Like there car chassis they all will have the same hp, so say what you will, they get the same C.I up to 355, and only build 550 hp.
Here’s what I saw about it. Plates, tapered spacers aero changes. May slow them down but give them the gritty-up to actually pass on the bigger speedways. NASCAR '19 changes include lower horsepower

Hey Timmy...we could use some rain here.
Good chance all weekend through Tuesday.
We have plenty. It was a record September and the October record is around 5 inches and we have already had 3" in the last 4 days.

He is doing well, I am thinking about hitching a ride with my other son Mikie (He helps Creed on his car) on Saturday morning if Creed qualifies (sure he will if all goes well) but it's very hard on me to drive that fare in a car setting. 5 1/2 hours away , 10 grand to winn and I think 5th pays 4 grand

That kind of purse will get the hot rods out of the garages and the spectators away from the TVs :steering:. Our season finale is Saturday night. Time to start planning those trips to see the granbrats in Phoenix, which just by coincidence has a big $ dirt track race that weekend :lol:. Wild West Shootout in January comes to mind.

One side done on yota,captive rotors. New calipers too.
Next side and then its lunch. Insurance day today, and renew License.
Snow finally melted off my truck. Door was frozen shut this morning.

One side done on yota,captive rotors. New calipers too.
Next side and then its lunch. Insurance day today, and renew License.
Snow finally melted off my truck. Door was frozen shut this morning.
I was going to hit the like button but part of your post isn't good. Not looking forward to winter.

St. Loius is 5 hours from me...
That's 10 hours on th e road.
it would be cool and handy...
..for someone with the room to set it up
test alternators both to spec and actually run them through from idle rpm up to see what they can do.
:)
:D

That's 10 hours on th e road.
it would be cool and handy...
..for someone with the room to set it up
test alternators both to spec and actually run them through from idle rpm up to see what they can do.
:)
:D
We used to have one , in each Parts Store, I owned to test for customers.....

Broke a brake line. Doh!
Two different ends. Thankfully its metric inverted flare. Almost on the home stretch.

And another one leaking. Will i ever get this pos out the door?

yo peeps! got a question from co-worker. His wife called...2014 Town and Country van, est 100K miles... will not go above 35-40mph, just revs higher beyond that. No engine light or any other indication of problem. ???

yo peeps! got a question from co-worker. His wife called...2014 Town and Country van, est 100K miles... will not go above 35-40mph, just revs higher beyond that. No engine light or any other indication of problem. ???
Low fluid. Im betting it has no dipstick,as a lot of them dont.
I would have to google how to check,but if i recall,no less than 15 mm of fluid measured from bottom of pan with a stick.
Can use engine dipstick if wipe it off first.
Theres a plug where dipstick should be.
If fluid is right, then disconnect battery for a minute and reconnect. Ecm’s sometimes get confused.

I do recall a weak battery causing a shifting issue too, but 4 years it should be ok i would think. Unless someone left the lights on....

Does that thing got a Hemi

20181004_163725.jpg

-
Back