Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Continued long discussions with my wife regarding my future with work is beginning to crystallize into a plan and a path.

In a couple of weeks it will solidify into a concrete plan of action. For now, it appears I will resign shortly after the first of the year, regardless of any severance.

It is time to fly free and make my future my own.
Good for you and hoping severance is included.

Good morning.
Who’s counting?
Last time i had food poisoning,it wasnt.
Heart attack. Brought on by stress on the job. As of oct 7 it will be 4 years since i walked off the job and started working at home. I should have done it sooner.

Well its slow in here buddy. Apparently many are mixed up, sleeping in, thinking its Saturday.

Maybe I should join them! Got a busy day ahead tho, work piled up late yesterday afternoon. No matter what happens today it's still Friday!

Up in the air on what to get dun today, wife gets off work at 11....can't mow till morning do is off... Good morning everyone

00025.jpg

Well I'm off to beat myself up on the treadmill at work gym, doc says I have to get my BP down. Have a Great Day All!

yup, getting ready for vacation

Life has been busy lately , not just work but home stuff. Seems I cant catch up and now its already time to winterize
I hear ya kid and family been here a month. As much as I've enjoyed it, it will be nice to have the house and daily routine back.
I've started thinking about winter too. I need to cut a couple trees and get some firewood. With the shoulder in recovery mode, I might have to buy some.

Another service,cadillac,finish toyota (oil change)
F150 needs IWE actuator
And a set of winter tires on a caravan.
Goung to be a long day. Going to leave phone on my desk i think.

Thanksgiving (cdn) monday.
More snow in forecast :mad:

QUOTE="Rainy Day Auto, post: 1972251287, member: 23556"]you guys dream so optimistically ….try mostly B …..I didn't see any D at all, if that were the case, then every 68 dart would be a HEMI car too[/QUOTE]
GREAT...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

-
Back