Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Winterize- every car gets coolant tested,block heater test and battery load test.

Yet i look out my window at my pressure washer,wonder if it cracked the housing yet? Its junk anyway, but still works.

I hear ya kid and family been here a month. As much as I've enjoyed it, it will be nice to have the house and daily routine back.
I've started thinking about winter too. I need to cut a couple trees and get some firewood. With the shoulder in recovery mode, I might have to buy some.

Once for a few days, kind of had to keep around the port though so did not see much. Medina It was.

Winterize- every car gets coolant tested,block heater test and battery load test.

Yet i look out my window at my pressure washer,wonder if it cracked the housing yet? Its junk anyway, but still works.
I got a 3500 sq foot storage garage with heat this winter...happy!!

Time to hit the button and warm up the truck.10 minutes and its off to the other coffee shop.
-2c this morning.

Seems like everyone I know is not doing anything with their cars these days. Must be a slow time of year and also I think a recession is here and has something to do with it. Locally a lot of good deals have come up and they are for sale for quite awhile. Nothing is moving quick like it was before.

People talking about winter and I'm still praying for fall.

Gawd, I hate summer.

Kirk Mellish's Weather Commentary

122 items
Results 1 - 10 of 122 next >

ATLANTA ON A HOT STREAK
  • 7:00 am Thursday, October 4th, 2018 by Kirk Mellish
We had the second warmest September on record officially in Atlanta.

And technically Wednesday Oct 3rd was the first 90 degree day in Atlanta since 1954. Of course that was only at the Airport where nobody lives.

Unfortunately the official thermometer at Hartsfield typically runs 1-3 above the rest of the Metro and 10 or more above than rural areas for winter night lows.

Before the jet engine age sixty-four years ago Hartsfield looked a little different:
screen-shot-2018-10-04-at-5-44-45-am.png

Here are the area low and high temperatures from yesterday:

screen-shot-2018-10-04-at-5-37-05-am.png

We are also on a long streak of above normal temperatures according to the Atlanta National Weather Service [More]

Seems like everyone I know is not doing anything with their cars these days. Must be a slow time of year and also I think a recession is here and has something to do with it. Locally a lot of good deals have come up and they are for sale for quite awhile. Nothing is moving quick like it was before.

Not me.
I spent the last two weekends fabricating bumper mounts.
Swapped a crash for a non crash.
And that's just one car.
I've got one car under build and another waiting.
Hopefully , my daily driver won't let me down.
It's got close to 200K on the drive train now.

Not me.
I spent the last two weekends fabricating bumper mounts.
Swapped a crash for a non crash.
And that's just one car.
I've got one car under build and another waiting.
Hopefully , my daily driver won't let me down.
It's got close to 200K on the drive train now.
Great to see you in the Coffee thread ….I see a few more members like coffee than I remember before I disappeared for awhile :)

Last edited:
It's been in the high 90'es this week, today 88 for the high, been busy with my sons (witch is a good thing) today shop time for me :thumbsup: nothing slowing down at all around here :usflag:

Got a PM on a Honda Accord, Today. Then back on my 65 Belve. Got the front brakes done, will do the rear brakes today, and install the refurbished fuel tank.

Great to see you in the Coffee thread ….I see a few more members like coffee than I remember before I disappeared for awhile :)

Rani,
Looking at that picture of the Lockheed Constellation reminds me of what "the old ones" talked about back in the day. (Plane with three vertical stabilizers)
"Working on the Connies" they always talked about.
This first movie was on TV this past week here.
You might like watching these

Another one worth watching.

-
Back