Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So here I am talking about getting organized thinning out the piles and I bring a Hemi home. LOL
20181004_163728.jpg

Hey @halifaxhops, The Hemi has a dual point that looks identical to the HP273 Prestolites. When Pertronics found a lit for mine the application was a 50's Gen 1 Hemi.

But height at age 4 has little to do with height as an adult...
oh I know, I have no idea how tall she'll end up. I just know shes the tallest in her class, taller than anyone in the class above her, and most of the 1st graders.

I would like to take it apart far enough to see how bad it really is. It is locked up but it has been through 2 floods. It has been stored inside though. I might just end up pulling all the chrome off and selling it.

IMG_20130930_164603.jpg
It has chrome valve covers, oil filter housing, downdraft tube, timing cover, oil cap and water pump pulley. All the chrome is in darned good shape.

Good morning All. Slept in today on my day off as I have to work the weekend. TOOLMANMIKE: I just sold my 331 Hemi without issue. Although mine wasn't stuck and I had built a 6x2 Holley 94 log intake manifold. I had no idea of the condition internally but he didn't care nor negotiate on price.

Good morning All. Slept in today on my day off as I have to work the weekend. TOOLMANMIKE: I just sold my 331 Hemi without issue. Although mine wasn't stuck and I had built a 6x2 Holley 94 log intake manifold. I had no idea of the condition internally but he didn't care nor negotiate on price.
How much did you get out of it if I might ask.

I got $2K. He is also coming up today to buy the M21 Muncie 4spd today

So what do you guys think is a cooler car.

65 dart slant six

73 duster with a 360

Both autos

And why?
I cant give a good answer. I have a 65 barracuda and a 76 dart. They both cool in their own ways.
A survivor 65 has the cool factor,even it has the leaning tower of power. My buddy had a 68 /6 car,and it was fun.

Last edited:
-
Back