Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ya I was going there. Lots of growth hormones in store bought chicken. Rumored that it makes a difference. Dave knows for sure I bet. Sounds like genetics plays a big part in your daughter's height.
This is something i have notice, cant help it. Farm girls, many are flat-chested by comparison to city girls. Be it the less hormones in the diet or the work involved on the farm.

This is something i have notice, cant help it. Farm girls, many are flat-chested by comparison to city girls. Be it the less hormones in the diet or the work involved on the farm.
I think it's that city girls are on the pill at a younger age. I have noticed that many gals in the nursing profession are not well endowed.

It's been in the high 90'es this week, today 88 for the high, been busy with my sons (witch is a good thing) today shop time for me :thumbsup: nothing slowing down at all around here :usflag:

WE had a high of 85° wed and around 62° yesterday.... Up and down here, starting to cool off... I had to use my coat at work yesterday...

its a BS myth. My daughter is in the 98 percentile for height, at age 4, she drinks iced coffee when my wife brings them home from Starbucks. Shes in pre-k and she's taller than most of the 1st graders in the afterschool program.

She would be even taller if she didn't drink coffee.... :poke:

It's supposed to be a 241

I worked with a guy that claimed to be a Ramcharger and raced a 241 Hemi in a rail...

He set the class record that will not be beat... Longest ET in the class....

He asked his brother and brother's friend to watch the race car while he had to run off to do something... They left it alone... Then the other guy couldn't make it to the starting line in time and he had to make the run solo... Because he was running alone, he didn't do a burnout... When the light turned green and he let the clutch out, someone had loosened his magneto and the car died... Rules at the time were that the driver and car had to cross the finish line to count... So he got out of his car and pushed it down the track by himself...

The track officials since decided to change the rules that if the car is racing solo, it will automatically move on to the next round and not have to "cross the finish line"... So his record slowest time will not be be beat and will stay in the record books.... :steering:

I saw a video of the run... :rolleyes:

You could tell that he was the driver, because he's short, like Rani short, under 5 feet tall... :D

But when they grow up...…..
EM9403.jpg

oh I know, I have no idea how tall she'll end up. I just know shes the tallest in her class, taller than anyone in the class above her, and most of the 1st graders.
Doubling a child's height at age 2 can provide an close estimate of how tall that child will be in adulthood.

Another predictor of a child's adult height is parents' height or, more specifically, midparental height. You can calculate midparental height by adding the mother's and father's height in inches. Add 3 more inches for boys or subtract 3 inches for girls. Divide by two. Most children will reach an adult height within 2 inches of mid-parental height.

Doubling a child's height at age 2 can provide an close estimate of how tall that child will be in adulthood.

Another predictor of a child's adult height is parents' height or, more specifically, midparental height. You can calculate midparental height by adding the mother's and father's height in inches. Add 3 more inches for boys or subtract 3 inches for girls. Divide by two. Most children will reach an adult height within 2 inches of mid-parental height.
if you double her height at age two, 37.5 inches, that would mean a height somewhere in the 6ft 3 range?!

if we did the midparental height, it'd put her around the 5 ft 9 mark like her mom.

I was told there would be no math!

BONUS ROUND !!!!! BONUS ROUND !!! Got an 01 Honda Accord for oil change and tire rotate.....Needs Rear Brake Pads and Rotors Now.......:thumbsup:

BONUS ROUND !!!!! BONUS ROUND !!! Got an 01 Honda Accord for oil change and tire rotate.....Needs Rear Brake Pads and Rotors Now.......:thumbsup:
Good you took the time to look. A few extra profit dollars for yourself and safety for your customer.

-
Back