Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Gravy friday,shocks front and back on HD2500 and alignment.
Water pump 2011 corolla.

20181005_084043.jpg

Get ready for some rioting in Chicago... :mob:

Verdict on police shooting coming out at 1:45.... :popcorn:

Take cover folks... :elmer:

Co-workers Town and Country... He opened it up and said trans filter is very clogged. So, he wants to flush it, but can't pass fluid through plugged filter. Does he need to waste a filter for the flush then change it again?

Co-workers Town and Country... He opened it up and said trans filter is very clogged. So, he wants to flush it, but can't pass fluid through plugged filter. Does he need to waste a filter for the flush then change it again?
Don’t do a flush. Simply replace the filter and fluid and leave it at that. Repeat again in another 20k miles.

Too many horror stories of fluid flushing on these transmissions breaking loose the gunk inside and gumming up the works. Some have resulted in requiring a complete tear down of the tranny to clean it out.

So f150 4wd repair
Vacuum actuator. Wheel hub
Brake pads.tie rod end. Pushing a grand with labour.

4wd failure analysis?
Vacuum hose came off and sucked in a bunch of dirt.

Was insurance and license renewal today. 2 trailers and my truck, with my license was 760. Not bad.
I forgot license was only $35 for the year. Merit rate. Gotta love not getting tickets.

We were talking about these little monsters not long ago. This dude was hanging out on the Magnum last Sunday.

4293A269-4F3E-437E-A93E-C07395583779.jpeg

We were talking about these little monsters not long ago. This dude was hanging out on the Magnum last Sunday.

View attachment 1715231698
I’m a big fan of those bugs. Back in Cincinnati we used to buy the egg cocoons by mail order to place around the yard to ensure a healthy hatch of them to keep the other insects around the garden under control.

I’m a big fan of those bugs. Back in Cincinnati we used to buy the egg cocoons by mail order to place around the yard to ensure a healthy hatch of them to keep the other insects around the garden under control.

Those bring good fortune to a house. If he tries to go in the house, don't stop him

Well, should have been all kind of good fortune in our house. When I was a kid I brought a cocoon in the house and it hatched . Teeny little mantis invasion. :rofl:

Those are huge! The ones around here are 1/2 that size.

Roads are slop. Wet snow and gravel dont mix. Well- they do,but into this sand,clay slop with ice crystals. The worst.i despise this weather.
At least my remote starter works. I set it to run 3 hours if i recall. Nice thing about original command start-fully programmable.

-
Back