Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's a way of live for me to be up before everyone, wake up after four hours for a bathroom break, back to sleep for another four hours and can't or don't want to go back to sleep, neck and shoulders hurt , wrists hurt but coffee and getting busy helps everything it seems ......... Good morning everyone
For some reason i have been getting 6 hours solid sleep lately.
Back isnt as sore with better mattress. But 9 is too early to go to sleep. Trying to break the habit.

Prob just got a fuel leak on the truck, looks like the only line I did not change rubbed through. Then the SIL is brining his chevy over to change the fuel lines! WTF!

Should not be to bad to do. Just have to put the cuda wheels back on and move it. Have a roll of fuel line and the metal spiral wrap to put over it in that area. Just happened to get it for the Cuda!

For some reason i have been getting 6 hours solid sleep lately.
Back isnt as sore with better mattress. But 9 is too early to go to sleep. Trying to break the habit.
I hear that, new mattress this year and to be honest I am plum beet at 9pm, I like my early mornings to start the hot days we had this summer, and now deer season is in, so I better keep my hours :thumbsup: for now anyway :)

Prob just got a fuel leak on the truck, looks like the only line I did not change rubbed through. Then the SIL is brining his chevy over to change the fuel lines! WTF!
Do the brake line too. You right there anyhoo...

already done all the steel lines. Just kind of missed this section, return line. Was in a rush then got behind for Carlisle. Think a friend found a welder for me in Philly, all I know snap on gas welder $100! Getting me details on it. Yes a Mig. Hey what was up with the post on the MC for sale thread? Totally did not get it.

Yeh ! what's up with the post on the MC for sale thread? Totally did not get it ether ?

Lack of coffee for sure!

TJ got some "splaining to do":icon_fU:

Last edited:
Morning everyone....thunderstorm rolling through. Both cats had to tell me and make sure I was up too with them....ugh!!
Last day for the kids...they fly out this afternoon, spend the night in Seattle, and then on to Japan.
Suppose to rain all day hopefully we get a few breaks, they have 10 bags to load up in the truck.
Glad it has a roll out bed and solid bed cover.

Oh I know. Told him we were going curbside at the airport. Give the guy who checks the ten bags a NICE tip and write it off as an incidental. Reminded him no receipts required.

already done all the steel lines. Just kind of missed this section, return line. Was in a rush then got behind for Carlisle. Think a friend found a welder for me in Philly, all I know snap on gas welder $100! Getting me details on it. Yes a Mig. Hey what was up with the post on the MC for sale thread? Totally did not get it.
Said you want it gone!
Lol. I was kidding. To ship it would cost me more than buying it retail in town.

Nope. Was taxes on their assesed value, even at that its not worth the hassle.

I ever ship to you again it will be through Fastenal, they also take boxes! Wonder if customs checks them, I would think not since it is store to store.

Wonder if they ding the guy at the border??
Say an individual is bringing a truck load to sell at Carlisle.
What he sells and buys do they ding him both ways??

If anything i have a part number to work with. 67-70 barracuda and about 100 others.

That came with the cuda he was going dual master. I am keeping it original. Just got a rebuild kit in for the master, should rebuild fine if not still have the one from the 65 which is rusted to hell.

Wonder if they ding the guy at the border??
Say an individual is bringing a truck load o sell at Carlisle.
What he sells and buys do they ding him both ways??
Love them to do my truck looked like something from dust bowl times going home last year!

-
Back