Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This sucks got it in the mail I guess yesterday, for the reseal on the cuda.
DSC03047.JPG
DSC03048.JPG
DSC03049.JPG

Dang I can't find a pic anywhere on the net of a pair of 66-72 slant six motor mounts.

I only found a pic of the k frame and it matches what i have in the car now

KMember BE S6.jpg

P\Only good thing is I bought it for a reseal kit so really do not want to pull the head, sent the vender pics see what happens it was a score on a closeout $25

Which one?:rofl::rofl: Saved a 65 from the crusher been parting it out then my future SIL found a 64 with 6K on it restoring that one and of course a few of the parts I could use from the 65 sold!
So your good one that you are building is a 64?

Dang I can't find a pic anywhere on the net of a pair of 66-72 slant six motor mounts.

I only found a pic of the k frame and it matches what i have in the car now

View attachment 1715231816
66 K frame, with 360 Shoemocker 360 mounts added and I believe I have a picture of the Slant mounts on it , let me look in my restoration thread, I know I took a picture or two of the slant 6 removal with the slant 6 motor mounts in place

00002.jpg

I have the 74 Swinger loaded up for the scrap yard. It has a /6 but you say the Mounts is different

66 K frame, with 360 Shoemocker 360 mounts added and I believe I have a picture of the Slant mounts on it , let me look in my restoration thread, I know I took a picture or two of the slant 6 removal with the slant 6 motor mounts in place

View attachment 1715231819
My huge mistake that I didn't mention B body.

I have a 67 belvedere with a slant six k frame, it is an original slant six car.

I can't seem to find the mounts to put a slant back in the car. Might just be forced to BB swap it

B body slant mounts are different than A body

Didn't I post the list of years and part numbers for B-body slant six mounts?
Its in the MP/DC Engine Book chapter on swaps.

-
Back