Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hope you feel better soon
My dog is looking around for your dog!
Thank you!
Well i should probably have said it before its not my dog in the video,even thought i would love to have a Västgötaspets,but the video shows how i feel on the inside,im an active person and love to run and do other physical activitys,and this sitting stil is killing me..

Doctor said im getting an X-ray if i dont stop coughing until Monday,and it sure dont seem like things are turning around for the better.

After 2 weeks of coughing my lungs out from the worst cold i have ever experienced and still not even alitle better this video shows exactly how i feel on the inside.

Im so sick of being sick and hate to be still.

Hope you all are much better and never get to experience this crap.

My Yellow Lab used to go nuts like that all the time when she was a pup.
3 yrs old now.
Still does it, just not as often and her battery usually runs out in less than a minute now. LOL

I don't have the time to strip it like you would but it is going to the yard next Friday.
If it was mine I would be stripping it clean, but I hear you on not having time. I don't regret stripping that Duster in the spring, Got a lot of good parts including some that went on mine. But, it did set me behind on a lot of other things I should have been doing.

You folks wake up too early. I was on around 4 am and a bunch of you were chatting. I went back to sleep. :lol:

I went back to sleep too. Now its time for the breakfast club...

Wanted to bring in barracuda,but everything is breaking down. So its a keep working weekend.

Up at 2am to get ready for work. How are you this AM?
No work for me this weekend. Could have used the OT $... Oh well, plenty to do at home. Things to fix. Endless yard work to do... Don't know of any car shows nearby -Maybe go to a 'fall fest' at a local fire company about 20 minutes away.

I went back to sleep too. Now its time for the breakfast club...

Wanted to bring in barracuda,but everything is breaking down. So its a keep working weekend.
Have not looked into my brake fluid loss on Duster yet. Probably done shows for the year, but will want to drive it again before winter.

Coffee with the wife while watching the news this morning. She is off to exercise. I should go but I think it's more yoga.

It would be nice if it wouldn't rain today. I should mow the lawn but I bet it's too wet. I have a couple kegs to re-plumb and clean. I need to get over to the storage garage with some mouse bait and some dryer sheets. I saw some mouse droppings on the floor so I know they are in there somewhere.

AAA Best money I ever spent!

I once broke down at 7 AM and they kept giving me the run around... I eventually called another tow truck and sent them the bill... I finally got it home after 2 PM...

Dropped them like a fly ball and haven't gone back... That was in 1993....

Checked the van, no spark. Ign coil maybe. Will see if they have one.

It would be nice if it wouldn't rain today. I should mow the lawn but I bet it's too wet. I have a couple kegs to re-plumb and clean. I need to get over to the storage garage with some mouse bait and some dryer sheets. I saw some mouse droppings on the floor so I know they are in there somewhere.

If you need a keg, we have one sitting around doing nothing... I'm about ready to drill a hole in it and drain it and send it to the scrap yard...

If you need a keg, we have one sitting around doing nothing... I'm about ready to drill a hole in it and drain it and send it to the scrap yard...
There should be a hobby brewer in your area that could use a keg. The distillers use them as well. They can be easily converted to a still.

-
Back