Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There should be a hobby brewer in your area that could use a keg. The distillers use them as well. They can be easily converted to a still.

How do I find one of these people to take it away????

It's left over from my oldest son's 21st birthday party... He's 27 now.... :BangHead:

No more parties after that one... It ended with 3 police cars, 1 fire truck, 2 ambulances, one totalled PT Cruiser, and wrecked Jeep Wrangler at my house.... :wtf:

It's left over from my oldest son's 21st birthday party... He's 27 now.... :BangHead:

No more parties after that one... It ended with 3 police cars, 1 fire truck, 2 ambulances, one totalled PT Cruiser, and wrecked Jeep Wrangler at my house.... :wtf:

Can you say "Over did it"?

That was a Hell of a party!

Can you say "Over did it"?

Someone that showed up started trouble that ended up in a fight... We kicked them out and they proceeded to vandalize all cars on the way to their car... :mad:

They tried to escape the wrong way down a dead end street.... :steering:

On their way back out the proper end of the street, some rocks jumped off the side of the road through the windows of the PT Cruiser... Which then swerved and hit a parked Jeep Wrangler on my side of the road and then into a tree in the neighbor's yard across the street.... It was a big tree and it won vs the PT as they hit it head on, not side swiped it....

I'm not sure of the capacity, but it's the usual keg you get from a liquor store, stands just below your waist....
That should be a 16. post some pics if you can especially of the top where the tapper attaches.

As for the Keg, I used a Guinness half barrel (16 gal) added a drain on the bottom when sideways and a return fitting and fill on the top. Now used as a fuel tank on my Rat Rod. Could check with those guys in your area too...

Symco 2017.PNG

I know you are in the Chicago area but where approximately? I don't meed your address unless you want to spm it to me. I can put the information out there if you wish. Local pick up is the way to go.

I'm in the south west suburbs, just north of Orland Park, IL....

Only 24 miles from IL-IN border, so north west IN is also not far...

Just might have to take a sunset cruise to the neighboring village tomorrow. Space X is at it again. Falcon 9 launch with a "soft" landing of the booster rocket. Might be fun to watch :lol:. It only took me an hour and 40 minutes at DMV yesterday to get a mugshot, fingerprint, and read 2 lines on an eye chart. The real time consumer was the information that I received in the mail about what was required of me did not match what their terminals displayed. I'm glad they rectified that issue, I wasn't prepared to take both written tests MC and Auto. From observations of other drivers and their skills, I think they must have eliminated a lot of traffic regs from the books, stop signs, speed limits, driving safety :lol:. Circle track tonight, Championship Night and USAC 360 Sprints.

Kid’s van,broke timing belt.
150 in parts. Dont know if im gonna fix it.

I went, and picked up this cabinet for Hoppy today. The guy has a warehouse full of automotive stuff, including test equipment and welders. I saw a tall screw jack stand that matches the only one I have. He said 40, I got it for 20
1006181615.jpg
1006181614a.jpg

-
Back