Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1006181238.jpg
1006181238a.jpg
1006181228.jpg
1006181229.jpg
1006181229a.jpg
I took a bunch of pics, of stuff for sale. They're in my phone, so gimmie a minute. Maybe someone here sees something they like. There's a Snap On, welder in there

Kid’s van,broke timing belt.
150 in parts. Dont know if im gonna fix it.

My kid broke a timing belt on a Honda... Put a new belt on and it ran rough... Bent some valves... Car for sale now...

We got that Olds last week we are in process of getting title straightened out so he can start driving that one...

I went, and picked up this cabinet for Hoppy today. The guy has a warehouse full of automotive stuff, including test equipment and welders. I saw a tall screw jack stand that matches the only one I have. He said 40, I got it for 20
View attachment 1715232003 View attachment 1715232004

I took a bunch of pics, of stuff for sale. They're in my phone, so gimmie a minute. Maybe someone here sees something they like. There's a Snap On, welder in there

You got a stand for nothing...

Or is it stand for something???

Got a situation going on that I want to see what you all think:

I need some advice on how I should handle a ticket that I have been sent in the mail. It's from Sep 11, 2018 for not having a village sticker on a 99 Jeep. I sold that Jeep last winter.

The ticked did have my license plate number that I had the Jeep registered to, but my son has a picture showing that plate expired in 11-16 and we didn't renew it as it broke down and we had trouble getting it fixed. We finally gave up and cut our losses and sold it. I'm wondering if the buyer sent in the registration or not and if we forgot to take our plate off of it when we sold it. we usually remove our plates so this would have been an oversight on our part. But it that is true, why isn't there a ticket for an expired plate?

My son and I just drove to the address where the ticket was from and looked for the Jeep and license plate and neither was there. I may check a few more times to see if they show up. If they do, how should I go about getting my license plate back, just take it or call the local police and let them know what is going on?

What do you guys and gals think????

Got a situation going on that I want to see what you all think:

I need some advice on how I should handle a ticket that I have been sent in the mail. It's from Sep 11, 2018 for not having a village sticker on a 99 Jeep. I sold that Jeep last winter.

The ticked did have my license plate number that I had the Jeep registered to, but my son has a picture showing that plate expired in 11-16 and we didn't renew it as it broke down and we had trouble getting it fixed. We finally gave up and cut our losses and sold it. I'm wondering if the buyer sent in the registration or not and if we forgot to take our plate off of it when we sold it. we usually remove our plates so this would have been an oversight on our part. But it that is true, why isn't there a ticket for an expired plate?

My son and I just drove to the address where the ticket was from and looked for the Jeep and license plate and neither was there. I may check a few more times to see if they show up. If they do, how should I go about getting my license plate back, just take it or call the local police and let them know what is going on?

What do you guys and gals think????
Call the police and explain it. You can report the plate as stolen too.

Oh, caravan,have put belts on and no bent valves. Maybe i camera the pistones and see if theres marks first.

Dont know where i stand.
Caravan needs belt(kit)
Or put plates on backup car for the girl to destroy.
If she gets pt,that’s 2 grand out the window. Then it needs winter tires, i have but had other plans for them.

Dont know where i stand.
Caravan needs belt(kit)
Or put plates on backup car for the girl to destroy.
If she gets pt,that’s 2 grand out the window. Then it needs winter tires, i have but had other plans for them.
Just buy her a sturdy pair of boots and a public transit pass.

:lol:

-
Back