Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thats why she needs the sturdy boots......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

She planned a 7 hour trip last week, would not have ended well.
Yes, i’m the asshole that said no cant take van that far.
I didnt think it would make the trip.
Guess im ordering parts....

As for the Keg, I used a Guinness half barrel (16 gal) added a drain on the bottom when sideways and a return fitting and fill on the top. Now used as a fuel tank on my Rat Rod. Could check with those guys in your area too...

View attachment 1715231868
That’s a pretty cool shot...but I couldn’t help doing a “toon up” on it...:D

DCCF8CA8-2139-447F-9C77-49B27984AEA3.jpeg

Thanks DDaddy. Makes the car actually look nice.

Skål beer drinkers.

20181006_192518.jpg

Cheers! If you like the image I can send you the large format high resolution file so you can print it or save to your files. Just PM me your email address.

Thanks. PM sent

Got a situation going on that I want to see what you all think:

I need some advice on how I should handle a ticket that I have been sent in the mail. It's from Sep 11, 2018 for not having a village sticker on a 99 Jeep. I sold that Jeep last winter.

The ticked did have my license plate number that I had the Jeep registered to, but my son has a picture showing that plate expired in 11-16 and we didn't renew it as it broke down and we had trouble getting it fixed. We finally gave up and cut our losses and sold it. I'm wondering if the buyer sent in the registration or not and if we forgot to take our plate off of it when we sold it. we usually remove our plates so this would have been an oversight on our part. But it that is true, why isn't there a ticket for an expired plate?

My son and I just drove to the address where the ticket was from and looked for the Jeep and license plate and neither was there. I may check a few more times to see if they show up. If they do, how should I go about getting my license plate back, just take it or call the local police and let them know what is going on?

What do you guys and gals think????
Go down to the village police and explain you sold it two years ago. Tell them who you sold it to and suggest they go after that person.
In the mean time tell your story and report your old tag/sticker lost or stolen with the local police.

cool ride.. Although I'm saddened it looks to be non-mopar powered!:poke::poke:

Yeah, it has a 472 Cadillac I it right now. Had thought about the 331 Hemi I had but the Demon is taking all precedence now.

Dont know where i stand.
Caravan needs belt(kit)
Or put plates on backup car for the girl to destroy.
If she gets pt,that’s 2 grand out the window. Then it needs winter tires, i have but had other plans for them.

What year caravan?

Got a situation going on that I want to see what you all think:

I need some advice on how I should handle a ticket that I have been sent in the mail. It's from Sep 11, 2018 for not having a village sticker on a 99 Jeep. I sold that Jeep last winter.

The ticked did have my license plate number that I had the Jeep registered to, but my son has a picture showing that plate expired in 11-16 and we didn't renew it as it broke down and we had trouble getting it fixed. We finally gave up and cut our losses and sold it. I'm wondering if the buyer sent in the registration or not and if we forgot to take our plate off of it when we sold it. we usually remove our plates so this would have been an oversight on our part. But it that is true, why isn't there a ticket for an expired plate?

My son and I just drove to the address where the ticket was from and looked for the Jeep and license plate and neither was there. I may check a few more times to see if they show up. If they do, how should I go about getting my license plate back, just take it or call the local police and let them know what is going on?

What do you guys and gals think????
Guess I'm leaning toward calling the cops. Not sure which ones would be the right ones where you are.
It reminds me of when one of the gals where I worked got a visit from the local cops about 'her' car they found at the bottom of cliff. (probably an old quarry) Took a while (several weeks) to straighten out 'cause the purchaser had not reregistered it. Otherwise the fines were going to be on her.
That was NJ.. I'm sure some places it can be more complicated.

Big Saturday night pizza night here. An extra large with extra cheese and sweet Italian sausage and an extra large with extra cheese and pepperoni.

Gotta Love teenage girls and their appetites! LOL!

61D5A826-B7D0-4F22-8AEA-A07CD6CDB334.jpeg

Evening all.

What a day! Little bro got married today, being part of the wedding party, we started stuff/activities at 730 am, it's now 1045 pm and I'm just getting done. Fun times but my two toddlers were part of the wedding party too, so they are fully zapped of energy yet fighting sleep.

How are you all

Guess I'm leaning toward calling the cops. Not sure which ones would be the right ones where you are.
It reminds me of when one of the gals where I worked got a visit from the local cops about 'her' car they found at the bottom of cliff. (probably an old quarry) Took a while (several weeks) to straighten out 'cause the purchaser had not reregistered it. Otherwise the fines were going to be on her.
That was NJ.. I'm sure some places it can be more complicated.

Go down to the village police and explain you sold it two years ago. Tell them who you sold it to and suggest they go after that person.
In the mean time tell your story and report your old tag/sticker lost or stolen with the local police.

My police chief emailed me back that he will contact me later and look into it...

I will wait to hear from him... He's been helpful in the past...

-
Back