Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
yeah, Stans truck is fighting him all the way dam fuel lines, just being a PIA for sure to get in. Hey Ray can I use your lift for a few hours?:mad:
Ya, so it would be really great if you could help out doo-da to get his starter replaced over the weekend. I replied ,i sell him starter(retail) and get shop rate to replace it. Otherwise hoist stays empty.

Ya, so it would be really great if you could help out doo-da to get his starter replaced over the weekend. I replied ,i sell him starter(retail) and get shop rate to replace it. Otherwise hoist stays empty.
Seriously starting to get that way, meanwhile my truck is down needing a fuel line ran!!!!!!!

Seriously starting to get that way, meanwhile my truck is down needing a fuel line ran!!!!!!!
If im going to work in my shop on my hoist for sfa on the weekend, it will be on my ****...

Half Awake.jpg

Just great,girlfriend drove the Durango,"check gauges" started flashing when she was on the brakes,but gauges didnt show anything wrong at all,so she drove it to where she was going.
Parked the car,got back to it later hopeing to be able to drive it home,car starts,drove a few feet and then died and wont restart,battery seems dead.
Will get trailered home,i hate this,had i not been sick and coughing my lungs and brain out i would have been able to go there and drop a new battery in the thing and probably get the thing home atleast,o well things could have been worse i guess.

Just great,girlfriend drove the Durango,"check gauges" started flashing when she was on the brakes,but gauges didnt show anything wrong at all,so she drove it to where she was going.
Parked the car,got back to it later hopeing to be able to drive it home,car starts,drove a few feet and then died and wont restart,battery seems dead.
Will get trailered home,i hate this,had i not been sick and coughing my lungs and brain out i would have been able to go there and drop a new battery in the thing and probably get the thing home atleast,o well things could have been worse i guess.
Check the ground cable. It came loose on my wife's Durango and it did that very thing.

I agree with the ground cable. Also the terminals. I had a Dakota that did it several times and even though the terminals looked clean it would fire up after cleaning the terminals and the main wires.

Morning. Happy sunday.
Supposed to not rain. Guess its roofing the shed day today.
Strip roof,replace rotten planks and screw metal on. Shouldnt be too difficult. Other than its a little steep.
Have to see what the weather decides to do. Heavy overcast...Would like to get on the roof and add a little caulk to chimney top. Going to make a temporary vented cap on the kitchen chimney till I get it dried out. Then will seal it. Might not do the screened cap over all of them. Been reading how much of a pain they can be due to screens clogging.

Its going to be a long day at work. Been here for 90 min and seems like a heck of a lot longer than that. Here until 4 this aft yet.
As much as I like the OT $, I am glad we never work Sundays.

Morning all.....been up since 4am. Went to bed early, and of course woke up early. Never could just sleep in.
Rain here, all day yesterday, and off and on for the next few days.
Grey skies and rain I call it doom and gloom...ugh!!
Skies are really gray, but forcat not showing rain till maybe this evening

yeah, Stans truck is fighting him all the way dam fuel lines, just being a PIA for sure to get in. Hey Ray can I use your lift for a few hours?:mad:
So working in the garage, but not on the car-huh? Buy him out yet?

Look what a friend found me for a bill!!!!!
View attachment 1715232213
Nice. Tell your friend I said hi.

Good Morning

Time to go to breakfast....Hoppy check out the thread of making a Fiberglass hood

Son called me Friday and said GFs truck died. (Ford, I believe) Just ran out on inspection. She was spending $ on other problems to get it passed. He had just crawled under and saw this...:mad::BangHead:

2B6D2EE5-FE65-4873-8512-EB9D301B1E60.jpeg

I agree with the ground cable. Also the terminals. I had a Dakota that did it several times and even though the terminals looked clean it would fire up after cleaning the terminals and the main wires.
yep.

As much as I like the OT $, I am glad we never work Sundays.

I work a rotating 12hr day schedule. 3 on 2 off, 2 on 3 off type thing. Just another day in my schedule. Will now be off Mon - Wed.

LOL looks like the first 727 in the pop!
That looks kinda broken..
I think someone used a bucket full of turd polish on that thing. I saw it right after they got it. Looked clean at a glance, but after about 30 seconds I was seeing **** not lined up... Think it was either wrecked or beat to hell and someone slapped some parts together and flipped it. Probably going for scrap now. Even before this, mechanic told them not worth going any farther - didn't think he could pass it.

I guess that would not be bad. As long as same hours every day.

Yes the hours on work days are always 4am-4pm. It is remarkable what you can get done at home when there is nobody around, all businesses are open, etc

Check the ground cable. It came loose on my wife's Durango and it did that very thing.

Thanks will take a good look at it,weird thing is that now she called again and she tried to start the thing again alitle later and now it starts again,so well it might just be a ground cabble or batteryterminal,o well will take a look when this horrible cold gets lost.
I hate electrical isues and "new" cars because of all the wiring.

-
Back