Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think someone used a bucket full of turd polish on that thing. I saw it right after they got it. Looked clean at a glance, but after about 30 seconds I was seeing **** not lined up... Think it was either wrecked or beat to hell and someone slapped some parts together and flipped it. Probably going for scrap now. Even before this, mechanic told them not worth going any farther - didn't think he could pass it.
Things an honest mechanic would say.
I have one customer say she was bringing her truck in for some work, i respectfully declined. Even an oil change is a waste of money.
Total front end,brakes,cv axles,gas tank,and head gasket leak. Im not flogging another dead horse.

Things an honest mechanic would say.
I have one customer say she was bringing her truck in for some work, i respectfully declined. Even an oil change is a waste of money.
Total front end,brakes,cv axles,gas tank,and head gasket leak. Im not flogging another dead horse.
She recently had a windshield put in and just last week a u-joint. Thing has been eating money since she got it. Only thing it had going for it was that it was inspected when they got it. :bs_flag: Don't see any way it passed for real a year ago - somebody still sells stickers. And even though they are in the sticks, they are too close to Pittsburgh and need emissions. Not sure why, but my son said it probably would not pass that even if it made it for the safety.

Morning guys. Stopping by on my way around the site. Pretty quiet so far.

Thanks will take a good look at it,weird thing is that now she called again and she tried to start the thing again alitle later and now it starts again,so well it might just be a ground cabble or batteryterminal,o well will take a look when this horrible cold gets lost.
I hate electrical isues and "new" cars because of all the wiring.
Yep! That is what mine would do. Wait a while and it started and worked for quite a while then do it again.

Yep! That is what mine would do. Wait a while and it started and worked for quite a while then do it again.

bad grounds come and go with temp and humidity...

Oh great just got a call that the thing got real hot according to the gauge,lets hope its a faulty gauge that triggered other isues and not running hot for real.
But it does make sence if its a groundisue..

Last edited:
One side de-shingled. 2 hours. Man im slow. Could strip 1/2 house in 2 hours by myself. Gettin old sucks. Metal goes on so that will go quick.

Going to be 95 degrees today here. In freaking OCTOBER

Good morning. Just the opposite here. It's supposed to be knocking at the 90* door this time of year. Instead we have "Wind" season conditions. 60s and low 70s and a 20mph sea breeze. It's supposed to be "Hot" season which comes right before "Rain" season. The other season is "June Gloom", June through September. Motorcicle ride comes to mind, at least until the wind gets vicious then BBQ time.

Around 80 here today. Just finished fertilizing, my 3 acres. Now gotta wait a month to seed, since it had weed killer in it.....

-
Back