Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
got a temporary cap on the unused kitchen flue. Just need to open the plate on the wall and pump the water out with a shop vac so this thing is completely dry before we start burning wood.

F3D86D17-AD0D-44C6-920C-4439BF3EFB30.jpeg

We're only at 60.9° right now... Rain and wet all weekend... :BangHead:

Helped the older boy with some math homework and gave the dog a bath.... :thumbsup:

Is that what they fill silicone breast implants with??? :D :D
Nope...but I do have a 30 lb pail of the silicone fluid they do use sitting at work. :D

Lots of fun to fill a balloon with it and use it as a stress relief desk toy!

Just been dinkin' around with keg adapters. I got 2 used 3 gallon Corny kegs, both different with pin lock couplers. My co2 system has ball lock couplers. The adapters I bought worked on one but not on the other. I think I have it figured out but my head hurts.

So, I am trying to decide between two signature logos to start using on my art work. Which one to you guys like better?

56EF7F8C-CB0E-44F6-B01D-3FE414D9DA33.jpeg

4A950CBA-7809-4981-9B89-5B1EF5AE8AF7.jpeg

1st one as a business logo. 2nd as sig
I tend to agree with you. That’s exactly why I am struggling with which to use. I’m just going to have to go back and pull a few dozen images across all the styles and see which one ultimately wins as an image sig.

Maybe I’m just trying to be too universal. Perhaps the Dd one for graphic images and the other for the more fine-art pieces. I’m just not sure I want to manage two different ones.

My daughter decided to get creative this afternoon. She comes up with these things out of nowhere (kinda like me). These are Pom-Pom teddy bears about 4” tall...

A2251A95-2199-46A5-8B5F-DE2BEA9F4839.jpeg

Maybe I’m just trying to be too universal. Perhaps the Dd one for graphic images and the other for the more fine-art pieces. I’m just not sure I want to manage two different ones.
Kinda what I was thinking. The first one could be a bit distracting on 'fine art'. People paying big bucks for something that is supposed to look like it was painted would probably expect to see a signature. For most obvious computer creations, it wouldn't matter -maybe even better with a computer created sig like #1.

-
Back