Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just enjoyed a Victory Festbier with a couple slices of Frechetta pizza. :thumbsup:
I have a Weissbier in secondary fermentation as we speak. It should be ready in a week or so.

After 2 sheets of metal it started raining.pertty hard. It got slippery up there. Buddy looked at weather forecast,decided we better push on. Rain/snow next 10 days. So we got er done. I can finish off trim if weather improves.

After 2 sheets of metal it started raining.pertty hard. It got slippery up there. Buddy looked at weather forecast,decided we better push on. Rain/snow next 10 days. So we got er done. I can finish off trim if weather improves.

Crap. I ordered new shirts and pants but I got a little too optimistic on the shirts. I will need to drop another 20 lbs for the shirts to fit.

Oh well, just more motivation to keep at it.

Crap. I ordered new shirts and pants but I got a little too optimistic on the shirts. I will need to drop another 20 lbs for the shirts to fit.

I've been running into issues the last two times I have bought pollo shirts where the shirts fit great in the store, so I get 3/4 of them in various colors etc, only to have them shrink after the second or third wash. Doesn't matter what the material or even the brand is it seems, 100 percent cotton to 50/50. Even double checked the tags. Wife and I are stumped.

F’n 11:15 pm on a Sunday night and Australia is sending me emails asking for response.

No freaking way I am going to respond. I will send responses tomorrow while they are sleeping.

Fuckem.

F’n 11:15 pm on a Sunday night and Australia is sending me emails asking for response.

No freaking way I am going to respond. I will send responses tomorrow while they are sleeping.

Fuckem.
Bout time!! You get them dave

Evening! About time for this old fossil to go to bed. I need to do some reading on plantar fasciitis b/4 I turn in. My left heel is killing me . Ibuprofen and stretching helps though.

I just returned from watching that Falcon 9 launch from VAFB. Bloody amazing. As near as I could tell the booster returned as planned. The vapor trails were so much different than any launch I have witnessed previously. I saw the separation and assumed the booster would follow the same path back to the pad. Not so, I saw the booster make a brief burn far from the launch path, next thing I see is the touch down spot light up under the rocket ignition. Amazing. :thumbsup:

Go for it! There are much worse motivations to get into a better shape than that one!
How much wheight have you dropped and what was the startingpoint?

I looked myself in the mirror about 5 years ago and was not happy with where i was and how slow i had become was not even capable of running a 1/4mile, at that point i was 215lbs and 5ft10" about a year later i was 180lbs and feeling a whole lot better and capable of runing 10miles without stoping on a very warm day in about 95minutes.
Now im about 190lbs and feel alit overwheight again but much stronger and faster so its ok but will cut some weight again to keep things under control,being in good health is priceless and part of it sure comes from being at a reasonable weight.

I've been running into issues the last two times I have bought pollo shirts where the shirts fit great in the store, so I get 3/4 of them in various colors etc, only to have them shrink after the second or third wash. Doesn't matter what the material or even the brand is it seems, 100 percent cotton to 50/50. Even double checked the tags. Wife and I are stumped.
Maybe she is returning them for a size smaller?:poke::rofl:

It was a gainary, 16x20.metal siding and a rotten roof. Needed to fix it or it would be junk in a year.theres a power panel on the side, so i can throw a couple lights in it,makes it easier to find stuff.

I have a old chicken coup/barn? I really need to rip one section off of it the roof is shot. Been saying that for years.

Yep. We are going Thursday because my buddy has to take his wife away for the weekend on Friday

-
Back