Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You really selling the Valient? Put a sign on it in the parking lot at Hershey, who knows.
No place to put it. I hate to see it sitting outside. I tried to save money to put up a car port but ran into a financial bind. Now could use the money as well

Dam just found the owners manual and my answer, pretty cool.

H. SPOT TIMER (STITCH TIMER)

After the torch trigger is actuated,

the timer allows the wire

to feed and the gas and power to

flow for the time selected. The

Function Switch must be set in

the "SPOT" position (or the

"STITCH" position for stitch

welding).

http://www.800abcweld.com/pdf/fm140a_owners_manual.pdf

Already done just have to get it. Hopefully the bottle is current then it will be a super score. Been looking on line to see how the spotwelder works, cant find anything on it. Do I need a special cable/tip? I have no idea.
Nope. Just something the welder does. I don't think I have ever seen anyone use that feature.

Pretty cool how it works look in that link I attached. Surprised more welders don't have that feature.

Already done just have to get it. Hopefully the bottle is current then it will be a super score.
Get something in writing on the bottle. Bill of sale, receipt) To show its not a lease bottle. Or, some places may give you a hard time or refuse to fill.

Good Morning

It was a gainary, 16x20.metal siding and a rotten roof. Needed to fix it or it would be junk in a year.theres a power panel on the side, so i can throw a couple lights in it,makes it easier to find stuff.
Put a metal roof on my very old shed several years ago to save it. One of these years I will do more repairs. Maybe siding.

I have a old chicken coup/barn? I really need to rip one section off of it the roof is shot. Been saying that for years.
But where will the rats live? :poke::lol:

Get something in writing on the bottle. Bill of sale, receipt) To show its not a lease bottle. Or, some places may give you a hard time or refuse to fill.

Good Morning
Air weld here does not even look at them at all, just exchanges them.

If its a customer owned bottle, all they are interested in is selling the gas. I have 2 oxy/acet sets im going to unload as i have no use for them.

Good morning Everyone. I got caught up on some much needed sleep finally.

-
Back