Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sorry to see you sell your car...

I saw the ad, maybe put a description of the engine and drive train for those who are interested...
Yes. I will update with more pictures and more info......just getting past the selling it part...

Yes. I will update with more pictures and more info......just getting past the selling it part...
Tim, my offer via text stands to store it for you. I hate seeing this, I know how much you love the car.

Why???????????
I said tempted... not going too. Would be cool to rebuild but its fully of water so I'm sure itd need sleeved to bring back if it even can be. Not worth more than a learning experience and then 10 bucks in scrap really.

On the 74 SE they are just missing the front lower wheel well in a tight turn.

Tim, sorry you have to sell it.
But its done and will make some lucky person very happy to own a complete,very well done classic car. If i had the money, i would buy it and give up on the projects i have on the go. I would likely come out cheaper in the end.

Tim, sorry you have to sell it.
But its done and will make some lucky person very happy to own a complete,very well done classic car. If i had the money, i would buy it and give up on the projects i have on the go. I would likely come out cheaper in the end.
I have to at least try to sell it. Kind of gives me a better feeling keeping it if it does not sell.....I tried.....

-
Back