Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey guys, I need to pick up a couple photos from my laptop onto my phone.
001b.JPG
001a.JPG
001.jpg
01.jpg

Hi Bob, welcome to crazytown...
Its my favorite thread here on FABO, lots of great people!

Cleaning up the quonset today,trying to organize for winter storage, but i somehow accumulated a bunch more junk....less room for customer’s stuff.

@Mopar Tim
Well based on what your saying, the money from the car would be nice.
Here is my offer. If it doesn't sell, and if you move to North Platte, I'll be 300 miles away.
I have PLENTY of garage storage and could keep the car until you have proper storage.
Also if your going to be in a fifth wheel be prepared for a cold winter, something you haven't done in awhile.

@toolmanmike
Mike my buddy, the new 69 Dart Swinger owner has a question for you.
He was looking the other day and noticed he has no wiring running into or bulbs in either the front or rear side marker lights.
He said there is wiring that looks like it belongs to the lights but stops well short.
Did they come that way??

@toolmanmike
He was looking the other day and noticed he has no wiring running into or bulbs in either the front or rear side marker lights.
He said there is wiring that looks like it belongs to the lights but stops well short.
Did they come that way??
Let me check.

@toolmanmike
Did they come that way??
90% there should be bulbs.

@toolmanmike
Did they come that way??

68 was the first year for mandatory reflectors and 70 was mandatory for lighted side markers. Apparently Mopar put lighted markers in some models in 69.

Why Chrysler used different side marker lights in 1968, 1969, and 1970

@toolmanmike
Did they come that way??
Not positive on Darts, but 69 cuda had reflectors, No bulbs.

I know on B Bodies, the Bulb socket has a wiring harness made into it, that plugs into the body harness ?????? Maybe the same. Perhaps all the bulb harnesses are missing ?????

I know on B Bodies, the Bulb socket has a wiring harness made into it, that plugs into the body harness ?????? Maybe the same. Perhaps all the bulb harnesses are missing ?????
True that.

Too much junk. With shed getting fixed i have a place to pile small stuff. I need shelving and a ramp next i guess.

@toolmanmike
Did they come that way??
No bulbs in the Dart side markers in 1969. They are reflectors only.

Heading north to Northeast Iowa Mopars meeting tonight. I just joined a couple of weeks ago.

-
Back