Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning

000027.jpg

85 f150 for tune up. This is gonna suck. I may be lucky to find spark plugs,but no way am i going to find a cap/ rotor this morning. Wire set? Forget about it. Guess i will check it out,order parts. Same for the honda pilot. Nothing in town. Order before 11,parts at 2:00.
At least i can order parts directly from my laptop.

85 f150 for tune up. This is gonna suck. I may be lucky to find spark plugs,but no way am i going to find a cap/ rotor this morning. Wire set? Forget about it. Guess i will check it out,order parts. Same for the honda pilot. Nothing in town. Order before 11,parts at 2:00.
At least i can order parts directly from my laptop.
351 M ?

Good Morning All! Spent the weekend in a local Best Western, good rate and pet friendly. Can't wait to move into our "bigger" RV.

Here's a couple of pics of the progress on the septic and RV dump. The excavators unearthed the huge boulder, we are having it moved to the edge of the drain field as a reminder to "don't drive here" over the drain field. There's still open trenches, yesterday the electrician was out there for pump/alarm wiring/installation.

IMG_4780 (1).jpg

IMG_4767 (1).jpg

IMG_4775 (2).jpg

IMG_4772 (1).jpg

That was a picture the day I picked Victoria up and drove her home many moons ago

Got a dentist appointment this morning. Fix a cracked tooth...Fun,Fun,Fun

I'll see you and raise you a Dr. appointment but just a check up and flu shot. Have fun in the chair.

Well I was not going to say anything but you two brought it up, Dr. Appt today at 11:20, going to get the date today on when I go back under the knife on my left shoulder, right one was dun 14 years ago, Arther build up but now I have a torn rotatercup .. I will trade with ether of you two men :popcorn:

-
Back