Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I was not going to say anything but you two brought it up, Dr. Appt today at 11:20, going to get the date today on when I go back under the knife on my left shoulder, right one was dun 14 years ago, Arther build up but now I have a torn rotatercup .. I will trade with ether of you two men :popcorn:
That sucks Mike. At least they can fix them now days.

Well I was not going to say anything but you two brought it up, Dr. Appt today at 11:20, going to get the date today on when I go back under the knife on my left shoulder, right one was dun 14 years ago, Arther build up but now I have a torn rotatercup .. I will trade with ether of you two men :popcorn:
prayers for a speedy and safe recovery

Good Morning Everyone. As much as I want to head out to the shop and work on the motor mounts on the Demon, I think it is safer to try to get other needed things done around the house. UGH

Good luck with your surgery....

Good afternoon everyone! Or whatever timezone you may live in :)

Let me share a pic from my vaction with you all,while hiking with my better half this summer i found this little rock i could not resist climbing up onto.

20180726_125936.jpg

Is that in Arkansas?

Its in the valley leading to Kebnekaise in Swedish Lappland. The rock is named Järvstenen and in the background you can see Kebnetjåkka wich is part of the Kebnekaise mountainmassive where you find Swedens highest point,Kebnekaise southern peak,wich i climbed with my better half the summer before :)
Its an absolutly breathtaking area:)

And I back, But the left side of my face is numb.....:BangHead::BangHead:
In college, mid-day dental appointment for a filling, classes after that. My Instructor must have asked me questions 5 times that day just to hear me attempt to speak :rofl:"Anybody else since Hallman can't seem to get his mouth to work" :rofl:

-
Back