Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Is there any reason i should not find a M-body mopar atractive as a dailydriver?

you need flies, spiders and beetles. That is the only way you'll get fruit from them. Bees do not pollinate them.
That's why I'm hoping the dogs will do their thing with some of the squirels next spring.
whistling.gif

Is there any reason i should not find a M-body mopar atractive as a dailydriver?
I think upscale trim on some of them is not attractive at all.
tonguue.gif

I actually thought the ones our protectons drove were pretty comfortable and decent drivers. Easy for me to say, I only hitched an occasional ride in them. The only downsides I can think of are the transverse t-bars. Oddball part, especially the HD used on taxi and police packages. Firmfeel may have replacements. Check with them first. Some years may also be lean burn. OK as long as its working. Probably not hard to retrofit as regular ignition.

If I had known Drew Brees had the possibility of passing Peyton Manning's yardage mark last night I might have watched the ball game. The refs threw a flag for "Taunting"? :wtf: Did they think ESPN was going to lose time for a commercial?

F150 is done. Have to check air filter. Cleaning the IAC probably made the biggest improvement.
This is an 85-1/2,first f150 efi.

I think upscale trim on some of them is not attractive at all. View attachment 1715233316

I actually thought the ones our protectons drove were pretty comfortable and decent drivers. Easy for me to say, I only hitched an occasional ride in them. The only downsides I can think of are the transverse t-bars. Oddball part, especially the HD used on taxi and police packages. Firmfeel may have replacements. Check with them first. Some years may also be lean burn. OK as long as its working. Probably not hard to retrofit as regular ignition.

Thanks thats some good information,I might just go for one of those,im sick of modern cars and those are probably the oldest i can find for a reasonable price that is not rusted or beat to death already. :)
Yeah they do look alitle weird but im fine with that part,just makes them less atractive to thiefs.

other than I find them ugly, no

Yep they do look alitle strange but that probably keeps thiefs away atleast.

-
Back