Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Tim,that looks awesome. You better take some time to enjoy it. You deserve the break:thumbsup:

A movie meant to be seen on the big screen. I'm not sure if I want a fastback mustang or a charger for my next project..
Just got back from theater. :thumbsup:
The cinematography and film color just great.
I forgotten enough bits from when I had seen it on TV which made it even better.

We had the place to ourselves. ??? OK it is a Tuesday night.

Me too. Its hard for me justify the bigger car, especially in the city. But I do like smaller cars. Its hard for me to say that. I really liked our Belvidere, and the kid down the street had a Super Bee - which I thought was super cool. But its true, I think I'd have to go for the fastback - which is the sharpest looking version in the smaller body. Only drawback is the inner fenders make me feel claustrophobic when working under the hood on exhaust or steering etc.

Getting there when do you expect it done?
Don't know, it will be awhile, everything is taking longer than expected, more expensive than expected and we are "paying as we go". Shop plans are next. Today I went out there and pulled a cap off of a tank, see that the pump is installed but not wired and the pump to drain field piping is complete. We should be able to move onto property beginning of December, we'll see.

Ugh I just flat got my *** kicked in my first STATs test. That was brutal. Ended up with an 80 percent but man. 5 hours. 27 questions

internet surfing and I found this …..I LOVE the stance....That is a muscle car laddie!!!

a-55.jpg

-
Back