Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks like a few I seen up in Ill. ready to go snow drift plowing, sets up in the front so the grill don't get packed with snow.
Had a new yorker years ago,14” snow tires was all my broke *** could find. With the 15’s on the front it was a toboggan. Went through anything. With the 440 it was a blast.

Beater cars were always fun. Buddy had a rotten out bug, were drinking in his shop found a spare set of wheels and welded plates on them like skis. Put chains on the back. That thing was a riot! Threw serious sparks in the patches of ice where there was pavement!

Had a new yorker years ago,14” snow tires was all my broke *** could find. With the 15’s on the front it was a toboggan. Went through anything. With the 440 it was a blast.
When I was up in Ill. I had a sweet old Monaco, 383 bucket seat car, drove threw a bunch of snow drifts and was the best car for back seat dating, I was 14 driving on hard ship license :thumbsup:

Man you can find anything on google!
Snow-Hopper-HP.jpg

Morning car heads....rain is finally gone here. Rained from last Friday night through yesterday, 7plus inches in the rain gauge....ugh!!

I think I'm gonna kick my sister in law in the *** when I see her next. She runs off with the kids, leaves her husband at home to go to Panama City to shack up with some dude she met. Now refusing to leave with a Cat 4 hurricane bearing down on them directly. Says she wants the kids to experience a hurricane.

Hell, I felt I was dumb by leaving a day earlier than I was supposed to when Florence was bearing down on the east coast. I thought I was risking my family at that point.

Ray got the window cranks yesterday...thanks.
Not a match but at least it will roll the window up and down until I find the right one....yea!!

Morning car heads....rain is finally gone here. Rained from last Friday night through yesterday, 7plus inches in the rain gauge....ugh!!
Thats a lot of rain.
Its been cold/wet/snowing/cold for a month. Its 1 degree above freezing this morning.

I think I'm gonna kick my sister in law in the *** when I see her next. She runs off with the kids, leaves her husband at home to go to Panama City to shack up with some dude she met. Now refusing to leave with a Cat 4 hurricane bearing down on them directly. Says she wants the kids to experience a hurricane.

Hell, I felt I was dumb by leaving a day earlier than I was supposed to when Florence was bearing down on the east coast. I thought I was risking my family at that point.
Well by now hopefully your brother has filed something with the court.
Even divorced people can't take the kids out of state like that without an agreement.
Report her to Florida child protection...child in need of care.

I know probably ought to run the parts number off mine and make sure its right....
Pretty sure because they are, they match the front cranks.
I'll find the ones I need and bring these back to you in Carlisle for the sale table.:D

-
Back