Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, I made my decision for a signature logo. I created a new logo that I think works well across all of my image styles. This way I won’t neet to manage different sigs for different pieces.

Here is the new sig logo and a couple of images using it.

7711F9A6-3FF6-4E0E-87AA-E0B3EB54F7F2.jpeg

9F13EBE2-5018-4D5D-A0C4-E73956260218.jpeg

3E3684E0-B0A8-46D5-B9A0-4F267484B7B4.jpeg

BD481F86-5CD2-4F65-8C86-A0FFBA16DB49.jpeg

Hey Dave Hershey is this week and it is a great place to find original signs

Hey Dave Hershey is this week and it is a great place to find original signs
Yeah, I know...but not looking for any more right now. I do have my eye on that show as a place to sell my artwork when I transition to doing that for a living.

I am looking at Spring and Fall Carlisle and Hershey as the big venues to hit.

I did see it. I bookmarked it. I am like Tim...it is hard to let go.
I understand...but if you get serious, that’s the place to list it. There is one similar to yours with a 318 currently listing at $8k. You put yours next to it for less and you will draw their traffic.

Yours is in better condition.

Was out for dinner.
Thanksgiving up here.
Picked up my mom and brought her out to my buddy’s for dinner.
1/2 the subdivision lost their water. Figure someone shut it off thinking it was the curb stop for their cabin. No one knows where it is or who shut it off.

I may have to look. I did get on but didn't look too far. I need to move then huh

It's not sporty but boy does it ride nice. It is a great cruiser
Yeah not every ride needs to have 1000 hp . Honestly, I like looking at the lowly cruisers at shows and cruise ins, why, because those guys/gals usually have more pride in their lowly cruiser than the rich guy who cashed in the 401k to buy a hemi cuda.

Ahh...my mind changes all the time. I thought of asking $4500 or maybe even $3500...I do like driving it. I may drive it to work tomorrow

Ok, that was funny as hell.

My daughter was saying that since she got her braces, she can’t “roll her ‘R’s in speech”. I jokingly said then I guess you will just have to say “Ar, ar, ar, ar...ar, ar, ar”

Well, the dog came running in and repeated what I said. “Ar, ar, ar, ar...ar, ar, ar”.

We went back and forth 3 times with me leading and him repeating.

Then he jumped up on me with his little stubby tail wagging furiously.

I don’t know what he thinks I was talking to him about...but it made him very happy!

:lol:

Jeezus, my CEO is pinging me at this hour to get copies of receipts for stuff charged to his corporate credit card that I gave him receipts for months ago.

He lost the originals and wants me to chase copies for him.

Seriously? I’m a goddamn senior executive, not your personal ***-wiper.

I can’t get out of this place fast enough. :BangHead:

Jeezus, my CEO is pinging me at this hour to get copies of receipts for stuff charged to his corporate credit card that I gave him receipts for months ago.

He lost the originals and wants me to chase copies for him.

Seriously? I’m a goddamn senior executive, not your personal ***-wiper.

I can’t get out of this place fast enough. :BangHead:

Receipts for the "2 week research trip" to Fiji? :rolleyes:

Receipts for the "2 week research trip" to Fiji? :rolleyes:

Receipts for 30,000 bottles for drug product and shipping to Australia...and another one for air freight packaging for hazardous goods to meet TSA international shipping requirements.

We do serious business...despite the fact that the CEO is a fool.

-
Back