Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I don't have the time to strip it like you would but it is going to the yard next Friday.

The dash is perfect (as far as I can see) OK do I save the /6 and the 7.25 rear?

Have more than enough going on. Put it on a for sale add as the whole car maybe some one local can use it plenty of good parts still on it, on the passenger side at least!

Dash pad is a quick $100, prob 2K in parts on there if you have the time. Me personally just pull when sold.

Rani, My 65 Belve still has a /6 K frame in it with the big block. Sets the engine back, a little to far. So I saved a 65 V8 K from one of the 65 B body parts cars. But I'm not sure if 65 and 66 are the same. I think 66- 72 are correct for your B

Didn't I post the list of years and part numbers for B-body slant six mounts?
Its in the MP/DC Engine Book chapter on swaps.
I did. Its from Chassis book not the Engine book.
Stop on in for a cup of coffee
But there's more! Book also shows '67 continued using the same bracket as used in '66 on one side, 2532 277

'67-72 a-body /6 used bracket 2532 278, same as 66 b-body. If yer lookin for 67 B that doesn't do you much good.

Last edited:
Well just for a little bit. Outta here to breakfast and get moving. Not feeling quite like Ricochette Rabbit quite yet. LOL

After 2 weeks of coughing my lungs out from the worst cold i have ever experienced and still not even alitle better this video shows exactly how i feel on the inside.

Im so sick of being sick and hate to be still.

Hope you all are much better and never get to experience this crap.

Gotta run... Meeting an old friend for breakfast, and trading an old muzzle loader for some NOS 70 Cuda exhaust tips.....:thumbsup:

-
Back