Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I gotta go put in a few hours of handgun qualifying today, so I can renew my carry permit....:thumbsup:

They have independent guys doing the qualifications. Im seein the same guy, as I did when I got my initial. Told me, just come to his house/range, and fire a few rounds. But..., there's always a catch...Costs $150.....:BangHead:

No requirement here it is easy. Meet the local sherrif fill out a application, he runs it in the NCIS database see if your a idiot and here it comes in the mail $12 later.

Uhhhhhhhh....Maryland is just outside of the Swamp ( Wash DC )...... Super Blue, Liberal State here. People are AMAZED, that I can even have one here. Had it since the mid 80's...

Mitch, got that tester started up, motor runs good. Just ordered a CD on it to use it. There are a bunch of adapter cables I need that did not come with it next time your over there see if he has them. Hey did you get that ac unit?

s-l1600.jpg

Looks like those.
Sun Electric Generator Alternator Starter Tester Sun Generator Tester | eBay

Bright as day here,moon was bright the last couple nights too.

Looks like customer is a no show.
Will txt him wtf?
Should get him moving.

Beautiful chilly day here also. But we get a nor easter from the Mexico storm, tomorrow night.

Looks like customer is a no show.
Will txt him wtf?
Should get him moving.
Frank. Got a customer with a 2000 escalade here. He put a transfer case in it. Now leaking ATF from the trans at the mounting point, bad. Whats your experience ? THe paper gasket, or the seals ? Will look at it later today.. @Tooljunkie

They have independent guys doing the qualifications. Im seein the same guy, as I did when I got my initial. Told me, just come to his house/range, and fire a few rounds. But..., there's always a catch...Costs $150.....:BangHead:

No requirement here it is easy. Meet the local sherrif fill out a application, he runs it in the NCIS database see if your a idiot and here it comes in the mail $12 later.

Life time carry permit here is 150 bucks, or 50 bucks every 4 years. Have to fill out application, mail it, get initial acceptance letter with finger print request, then go to local PD/SD, pay 75 to local sheriff's office for intital background check, send 75 to the state police for national background check and issuing. Can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months. Mine took 4 months in 2008 but that was before they allowed the application to be submitted online, and then get the instant initial acceptance letter.

I also just got my DoD concealed carry permit for military members on military bases. thats been a 3 month process

@MOPARMITCH
The case has to come off regardless, could be a number of things.
T-case failed and cracked trans is the worst scenario.
Trans output seal or t-case input seal.
Also check the vent on the case, make sure its not plugged.

From messin with industrial type gearboxes for many years, the bearing behind the seal may be sending a message that it needs to be freshened up also.

CE077566-6222-45CE-99B7-901DC2289089.jpeg
Beautiful chilly day here also. But we get a nor easter from the Mexico storm, tomorrow night.
same...
just did second coat on floor boards. wood on walkway where I was standing needs another week to dry out. Of course with all the rain in forecast, not sure when I will be doing them

-
Back