Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When is the last time you thought of Clam Dip? Yep that's what I thought. Yet Kraft sold millions of tubs of it, in supermarket cases next to the onion dip. It became popular overnight when they showed the recipe during a commercial of Kraft Theater in the early '50's, when TV "snacking" was a new thing. Let's bring back this time-honored American dip, this Thanksgiving/Christmas! Very easy to make. :soapbox: Aren't we a little tired of salsa? :mob:

So, chevy was leaking pretty bad this time. Running down bellhousing. One steady stream.
Pulled intake (30mins) and then the valley pan. Bolts are supposed to be 18 foot-lbs.
Not even 1. Most of them were loose.

So, chevy was leaking pretty bad this time. Running down bellhousing. One steady stream.
Pulled intake (30mins) and then the valley pan. Bolts are supposed to be 18 foot-lbs.
Not even 1. Most of them were loose.
Ugh.
Flashbacks to when my friends shop installed the rebuilt engine in my wagoneer.

Jeez..
Some knob ordered the wrong gasket. :BangHead:
Cant assemble until tomorrow am.

Other than the fact i ordered a wrong part, which hold up my next couple jobs, ok,and you?
Still thinking about the 3.9?
I’d rather have a 3.3.
If i had only kept my intrepid....

Other than the fact i ordered a wrong part, which hold up my next couple jobs, ok,and you?
Still thinking about the 3.9?
I’d rather have a 3.3.
If i had only kept my intrepid....
I was about to reply to that thread on the 3.9 swap.

Main reason I want to do it, is to say I can and improve my hot rodding and metal fab ability.

Who is the real super woman when I can say I can make metal do as I want it to do and I can put anything together at my will.

I really don't care about gas mileage. I don't care about super horsepower to race these ricer morons. I just want to put a car together that is reliable and unique. So a 3.9 seems interesting

Last edited:
I was about to reply to that thread on the 3.9 swap.

Main reason I want to do it, is to say I can and improve my hot rodding and metal fab ability.

Who is the real super woman when I can say I can make metal so as I want it to do and I can put anything together at my will.

I really don't care about gas mileage. I don't care about super horsepower to race these ricer morons. I just want to put a car together that is reliable and unique. So a 3.9 seems interesting
Well if anyone can do it, it would be you! I have complete faith in you and your abilities! :thumbsup:

-
Back