Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ok, finally figured out the final cut. Sorry Chris, had to drop the Polara image.

55 Dodge 270 poly

IMG_5963.JPG

@goldfish65 hey David, I tried to add you to the PM for this year’s calendar but it says your in box is full and won’t take the invitation. Let me know if want one!

Edit: never mind, fixed it! Your in box is open again now...:D

Last edited:
Man that 270 poly has one very nice rumble. With stock style mufflers. Followed my buddy the 35 miles home. Ran great, hit 70 mph and it didn't blink. But get to the gas station, battery is dead. Jump it, takes off instantly. Ammeter appears to be working. Headlights and turnsignals both have a slight draw down for a second then right back to normal. 6volt systems

So i swapped my grille, lamps and wiring harness on my pickup. The forward lighting harness is plug and play. Now i can run sealed beams. Wasnt more than a couple hours. I dont like plastic headlights.

Ammeter appears to be working. Headlights and turnsignals both have a slight draw down for a second then right back to normal. 6volt systems
If the battery was low and its not show charging after starting, then the generator may not be putting anything out.

Good evening folks, had to do a water pump on the wife’s Ram after church this morning. Got the garage straightened out a bit. Going to be tackling the wiring real soon.

Looks like I was just in time getting my other pair of tires for the Magnum. I see the S word in next week's forecast. And I don't mean 'Sun'.

Got a mixed 4 from the bottle room of a local pizza place yesterday. Had the Narwhal last night along with an Italian sub and hot wings. All quite tasty. Tonight's menu- venison burger off the grill, Mrs Ts pierogies and another great Imp Stout.
I 'Plead the Fifth"...

B01AE088-E18D-460D-966A-F7B734B7CDD8.jpeg

Just chillin’ here have a few cold beers. I just can’t work on another image today...8 hours at it was enough for today. But I’m happy with what I got done. :)

Man, the time change always wreaks havoc with me. I am totally discombobulated.

Better have another beer...

-
Back