Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sounds nice. Lol what is it with the pass doors? Both of the one I have are like that!

Yeah, I know...

someone came to look at it yesterday and offered $4500 and put down a deposit... The kid had to work, we were trying to get him down a little and go pick it up today...

Those things happen when you are in this hobby...

But we can look at the running 65 more closely now...

Here's a video that he took of the 65 running...

The 65 on here for sale? I wonder how long it will take the seller to mark the ad sold. Geez, he's a grumpy old fart!
[FOR SALE] - 65 Barracua Formula S

The 65 on here for sale? I wonder how long it will take the seller to mark the ad sold. Geez, he's a grumpy old fart!
[FOR SALE] - 65 Barracua Formula S

There's a guy asking for interior pictures and the seller doesn't have any...

I have some, but why post them and take a chance that someone will buy it before the kid decides to get it or not... If he decides to get it, posting pictures is futile...

There's a guy asking for interior pictures and the seller doesn't have any...

I have some, but why post them and take a chance that someone will buy it before the kid decides to get it or not... If he decides to get it, posting pictures is futile...

Just like the fender tag fiasco. Just take the photo and post it. Why piss a prospective buyer off by being so hard nosed.

No the front seal sits just behind the hood latch about two feet or so long.
That's what I thought!
So I was wrong when I thought I was wrong, which just proves that two wrongs do make a right.
:realcrazy:

I have seen those at the local body supply by me , they have a board with a ton of fasteners. Might be worth a check they are cheap a box of door panel ones were 3.00 for 25.
Nice when you still have local business with lots of selection in stock.

Yeah, I know...

someone came to look at it yesterday and offered $4500 and put down a deposit... The kid had to work, we were trying to get him down a little and go pick it up today...

Those things happen when you are in this hobby...

But we can look at the running 65 more closely now...

Here's a video that he took of the 65 running...

But that doesn't mean it is worth that to you and your son. The value to you is the value to you.

Just got a text from tim. He's all good. Just helping his sister in Nebraska.

Well, I figured out what to do with the goldfish.

DCF11011-E1CA-43DC-9026-9C2400825695.jpeg

Well, now that I have gone through editing all of the calendar images, I find that I have too many again this year. Now I have to figure out which ones get dropped.

I got lots of compliments on this year’s calendar. Think the pics are getting stuck on a wall somewhere..

-
Back