Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got ya. Would not mind going through some of those Motors parts and labor books he has. A guy gave me one tons of good info in there for me.

Good morning , my mind is busy on this thing I bought at auction Saturday night WWII Portable Lighthouse In Excellent Condition

00000014.jpg

Oh ya, Morning guys. Coffee is done time to spring into action. (ya right)

Oh ya, Morning guys. Coffee is done time to spring into action. (ya right)
Oh man !! I hear that, just got on the treadmill to walk some energy in me and my hips are burning up :wtf::BangHead:

Maybe it is the shoes I am wearing :lol: ............................ NOT!!!

Good Morning All! Last day of the weekend for me, going to spend it working on an RV problem, tip out won't. Hit the rocker to extend and get click click like it's trying to retract and is hitting the stops. Going to take the switch apart and jumper/check wires. Any thoughts? The tipout is not obstructed, we lightened up the load and I tried to push it out while wifey hit the button. Think I'll look for a manual crank/over ride, new to us trailer so not sure where/if there is one.

Good Morning All! Last day of the weekend for me, going to spend it working on an RV problem, tip out won't. Hit the rocker to extend and get click click like it's trying to retract and is hitting the stops. Going to take the switch apart and jumper/check wires. Any thoughts? The tipout is not obstructed, we lightened up the load and I tried to push it out while wifey hit the button. Think I'll look for a manual crank/over ride, new to us trailer so not sure where/if there is one.
46695696-stock-illustration-hammer-3d-render-illustration-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

Dang, I just saw the story of the young couple that died in a copter crash on their wedding day. Sad.

Been doing a little reading up on the web, several people mentioned if your house battery was flat this could happen. I thought about that, the RV was unplugged for several weeks, only had about 2 hours charging time, might not have been enough. Hope that's it because the tip out being in is blocking access to where I think I might need to go if it's not the switch.

Been doing a little reading up on the web, several people mentioned if your house battery was flat this could happen. I thought about that, the RV was unplugged for several weeks, only had about 2 hours charging time, might not have been enough. Hope that's it because the tip out being in is blocking access to where I think I might need to go if it's not the switch.
Had one like that on a forklift. Overhead guard was powered up/down for going in low trucks. Fuse for it was under a cover that was a total PITA to get opened when the gaurd was down. :BangHead:

Had one like that on a forklift. Overhead guard was powered up/down for going in low trucks. Fuse for it was under a cover that was a total PITA to get opened when the cover was down. :BangHead:
No doubt. "What were they thinkin' ?" They weren't

Can you get jumper cables on it to run it?

That's a good idea, yes I can get cables from my truck onto the trailers battery. I'm hoping if it's a low voltage situation it will just work today, maybe the RV's batteries aren't that good, temps have dropped, could need replaced I guess. There is a power jack on the tongue that works okay though, so I'm not sure that's the problem. Have read about stripped plastic or metal gears, hope that's not it, we plan on moving into this RV by December 1st.

-
Back