Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Methanol smells different when it comes from a sprinter @ 130mph :steering: I like going to that big track. I don't like carrying/sitting on my wallet, so it stayed in the truck. Beer both girl says "ID please". You've got to be frickin' kidding me. "I'm not going back to the truck to get it. Sell it to somebody else." and I picked up my $. She changed her tune after that. It's different not seeing Sprint Cars sideways 40 lap feature .. over in 10 minutes :rofl:. Glad I made the trip.

I would love to find the machine that opens and closes the vac advances, I have a few milk crates of bad ones I have been holding onto if needed to get rebuilt, one guy does them that I know of and not cheap either. 60 and up
Could you make one with an A/C vacuum pump, vacuum gauge and and a barrel valve to regulate the amount of vacuum?
Heck probably could use the a/c gauges with a different fitting.

Methanol smells different when it comes from a sprinter @ 130mph :steering: I like going to that big track. I don't like carrying/sitting on my wallet, so it stayed in the truck. Beer both girl says "ID please". You've got to be frickin' kidding me. "I'm not going back to the truck to get it. Sell it to somebody else." and I picked up my $. She changed her tune after that. It's different not seeing Sprint Cars sideways 40 lap feature .. over in 10 minutes :rofl:. Glad I made the trip.
That's cause it's ethanol. Smells like corn on the cob or popcorn.

Could you make one with an A/C vacuum pump, vacuum gauge and and a barrel valve to regulate the amount of vacuum?
Heck probably could use the a/c gauges with a different fitting.
Think he means to open and close the cans. I guess to change diaphragms.

Most of those racers were from outa state. One kid from the bay area, I've seen him here on the dirt in midgets and sprints. He had a really good handle on things (leading the main for 10 laps) until a mechanical issue took him out. 2 or 3 from BC Canada. Busy racers, they were at Irwindale the night before (3 hours south) last time I looked that track was dormant.

monday-again-coffee-girl.jpg

Back from the ortho, NO surgery needed. :thumbsup:
I have a slight labrum tear, but he says no big deal, can live with it with no problems.

Nice. Just sweet. So much better looking than the 66.

Thanks...

But the 66 was an original 4 speed car in more original condition...

The kid was just looking at 4 speed transes... I told him it's not worth the trouble to try to put it in this car as it has an automatic trans tunnel...

Well, the home dilemma continues. Contractor didnt respond in the 10day notice from the inspector. She sent out a final notice that they have to contract me in 7 days, or it gets sent to the state inspectors... Im already lining up contractors to reinstall the stone, and do the demo of the current stone...

Im hoping this stays out of the courts, but its not looking to good right now.

And it has the Edelbrock LD4B intake!!! Along with my favorite Holley 600, the 80457 with electric choke...

DSC09115 B.JPG

DSC09109 B.JPG

DSC09113 B.JPG

Well, the home dilemma continues. Contractor didnt respond in the 10day notice from the inspector. She sent out a final notice that they have to contract me in 7 days, or it gets sent to the state inspectors... Im already lining up contractors to reinstall the stone, and do the demo of the current stone...

Im hoping this stays out of the courts, but its not looking to good right now.

:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

At least they are going after the deadbeat... :mob:

Hope the new contractor does the job better/correctly...

-
Back