Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Breakfast for dinner.

Freedom toast made with a duck egg. Numnumnum.

Yea, it is that good

20181028_121636.jpg

Let it snow, let it snow.

I am actually into winter this year. No idea why but it's cool..... literally

20181106_191745.jpg

Its what i do. I fix ****. And i know stuff...

Working on 5 years workin out of my shop at home.

Don't ever go look at a '67 Polara or Monaco unless you are sure you want one because the taillights will make you buy it. :lol:
Had a guy offer to trade me a 67 Monaco for my 66 polara but I am not so much into those 67 tail lights. I think I will hold on to the 66 polara for now.

I have been on fcbo a lot lately because I recently found this.

20181105_075909.jpg

I crunched the numbers and found out that it was originally gold so it looked exactly like the one in the commercial. :)

Well, raced home from work, changed into my uniform, voted, and helped with belt testing at our Tae Kwon Do school from 5-8. Been a long day. Get to do testing after work toorrow now too.

Oh yes. I mind my words.
If you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all.

With a bit of skill I believe you can do that and still be Frank. :thumbsup:

Cleaning up I found the torque wrench instructions and warrenty info from an SK that died a few years ago. The listed repair center is still in business. I'm going to send it in - what the heck, I liked that wrench.

I crunched the numbers and found out that it was originally gold so it looked exactly like the one in the commercial. :)

Wow I don't remember that commercial but guys my age remember Petula Clark, her singing has an optimistic quality to it. So cool there's a Fury song!

Well, I spent a big part of my day crunching the numbers across multiple spreadsheets to determine what the latest incentive offer for stock options from my company means for my future.

My conclusion is....

It changes nothing.

It won’t possibly make any significant difference to my future or retirement plans. I remain on my original plan of seeing if I can extract a severance and my annual bonus before I move on.

Of course, I will accept their options and sign on for them since it has no obligation to remain an employee. No point in tipping my hand before the game has run its course. Let them think I will stay...until I tell them that I won’t.

-
Back