Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Comparasons , new VS old
Will require a few small modifications, but I think will work well....
1106181625_HDR.jpg

Had a few things to do outside, but it snowed all day. But nothing stuck. It was just unpleasant. Maybe tomorrow.

Finished my conference calls for the day and was able to complete these images I have been playing with for the past couple of weeks. I just like the feel of them...

8EA6B2DA-A86A-420F-A4F4-CF8DB93D998E.jpeg

AA7E583F-4AEF-4A7C-AF8C-7D70ACE599EA.jpeg

74 deg and 93% humidity here...I got a craving for clam chowder, might have to turn on the a/c for a little while...

Local news reported we've seen our LAST political ad for this election cycle.....YEA:thankyou::thankyou::BangHead:

Everybody get their voting done? I think I'll go to the local microbrewery. They are having a "No matter your party" party. They got themselves in a little hot water with the local Republican group when the brewery turned them down for a election party. Then the Rep's held tax incentives over the brewery owner's head. He back-pedaled and planned the party.
45522200_2115997238714301_8107301154079113216_n.png

Everybody get their voting done? I think I'll go to the local microbrewery. They are having a "No matter your party" party. They got themselves in a little hot water with the local Republican group when the brewery turned them down for a election party. Then the Rep's held tax incentives over the brewery owner's head. He back-pedaled and planned the party. View attachment 1715245787
Yep, I voted 4 times...twice for each opposing candidate.

Not sure that was a good idea.

I think I will have a beer or 3 and ponder it.

:lol:

Yep, I voted 4 times...twice for each opposing candidate.

Not sure that was a good idea.

I think I will have a beer or 3 and ponder it.

:lol:
Like they say, "Vote early and vote often" :rofl:

-
Back