Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

04953514-8810-4893-AC74-F09EDFE882BC.jpeg

Road test. Inconclusive.
3/4 tires shot. Cupped and air is almost showing.
Road test with baldass tires on icy highway. Cant slalom to test wheel bearings.

Everybody get what they wished for on election day? I know we're not supposed to talk politics here. I don't need an answer.

To obey the rules of no discussion of politics........GRRRRRR isn't a discussion, right?

I'm out for a bit. Time for a shower. My hand, my soap!:rofl:

Snow/ice on my windshield. Glad i installed my remote starter. It ran 20 minutes and was still ice covered.
I don't think remote starters work on carburated cars with a manual trans.

I have to warm it up like they did in the 70s

The only thing I wish was different about a 68 dart and cars like it, is if they would have had better vents. I like dash vents and vents that point heat to your face and feet like in new cars but my 68 has the single vent in the middle on the transmission tunnel....... leaves a lot to be desired

I have to warm it like they did in the 70s

The only thing I wish was different about a 68 dart and cars like it, is if they would have had better vents. I like dash vents and vents that point heat to your face and feet like in new cars but my 68 has the single vent in the middle on the transmission tunnel....... leaves a lot to be desired
Nope

I have remote start on my ‘80 power wagon. A kicker solenoid on the throttle linkage. Gives it a boot every 90 seconds.
Took longer to get carb dialed in than to install my “command start”
When they were first invented,there was no fuel injection.

My son had a remote on a 5 speed Honda. It sensed the e brake on and overrode the clutch safety switch. It didn't know if you left it in gear though. Not the brightest bulb in the box.

I have to warm it up like they did in the 70s

Dash vents are for A/C...

Heat is for defrost or floor mode... Heat rises, so they make the heater vents for the floor or defrost to clear the windshield...

But A-bodies have good heat... If you have the heat on long enough, it can get too hot inside and start to hurt.... Then you have to turn it down or open a window...

-
Back