Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Actually..., I have had this machine MANY years and never used anything till a couple years ago. Started using Stabil at least in last tank before put away. I am pretty sure it had it last time used. In all fairness - it has not been used for 2 years, so Stabil is probably not the cause, but did not keep it from happening.
the trick with that stuff is you have to run it every 6 months or so

Sea fom works. So does sta-bil.
But i think sea foam works longer an it does more than stabilize.
I use 1/3 can to 5 gallons year round. I buy it by the jug, savings add up to one free can.

Yep. Asking how Frank uses it.
oh%2521.jpg

Wait just one minute.... Are you suggesting there might be a tranny in bedroom?
Actually yes, in my old bedroom I kept the numbers matching 4 speed from one of my darts. Had the whole vin stamped because it was from the 1969 model year. They stamped the whole vin late 68 to the beginning of 70.

That is why I like 69 model year drive line parts

I feel bad for people who have to put their cars away for winter.

Out here, the cars see road time all year, as long as the earth keeps spinning

Transmissions? Mine stay in the shop is all I will say. Actually stripping one this week! :rofl:

the trick with that stuff is you have to run it every 6 months or so

Sea fom works. So does sta-bil.
But i think sea foam works longer an it does more than stabilize.
I use 1/3 can to 5 gallons year round. I buy it by the jug, savings add up to one free can.
mower is near done for the year, except for mostly chopping up leaves. Think I will get a can of Sea foam and put a little in the oil to loosen things up for next oil change. Will dump the rest in the fuel tank.

mower is near done for the year, except for mostly chopping up leaves. Think I will get a can of Sea foam and put a little in the oil to loosen things up for next oil change. Will dump the rest in the fuel tank.
its good be be a little loose before a oil change

I have been working from home today writing reports. My brain was turning to mush, so I decided to do this image to unwind a bit...

FDD7312A-85E1-46CC-92C2-B27B1F75D640.jpeg

-
Back