Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
For manual transmission remote start, there are protocols.
E-brake and power door locks.
Basically you walk away from the running locked vehicle and “arm”it.
It shuts down and is ready to start. If door is opened, it wont start.

The first remote start was developed in winnipeg,based on a garage door opener.

I took training to install them.
I have every manual command start printed.

willyswednesday.png

It's also WILLLYYYS WEDNESDAY
I think I hear TF cars. The wind must be blowing from the southeast and Pomona :lol:

I don't think remote starters work on carburated cars with a manual trans.

I have to warm it up like they did in the 70s

The only thing I wish was different about a 68 dart and cars like it, is if they would have had better vents. I like dash vents and vents that point heat to your face and feet like in new cars but my 68 has the single vent in the middle on the transmission tunnel....... leaves a lot to be desired
Don't you tuck it in with a warm blanket. ? I believe I recall you saying you had a transmission in your bedroom...:rolleyes:

Just worked on my wood chipper a little. Did not want to stay running and finally died last time I used it. Pulled carb off and cleaned a little bit of dirt out of the bowl. Got some cleaner through it and seems to run good now. Will find out, want to take down a small maple in my front yard soon. At least its a cheap fix if it still has problems. I see several places with the carb for sale online under $15. The dang air filter costs at least half that. :wtf:
Think I need to do same with my mower. It's been temperamental starting lately and its definitely a fuel issue...

Just worked on my wood chipper a little. Did not want to stay running and finally died last time I used it. Pulled carb off and cleaned a little bit of dirt out of the bowl. Got some cleaner through it and seems to run good now. Will find out, want to take down a small maple in my front yard soon. At least its a cheap fix if it still has problems. I see several places with the carb for sale online under $15. The dang air filter costs at least half that. :wtf:
Think I need to do same with my mower. It's been temperamental starting lately and its definitely a fuel issue...
Sea foam. Treat all your seasonal machines with it. I put that s#*% in everything.

:bs_flag:Fired another customer. 2.2 hours of pissing around texting back and forth. Want to fix it themselves. And swap tires.
So. I kicked car out ,keys are in it. No charge. Dont come back.

sta-bil-oils-lubricants-additives-22208-64_1000.jpg

Actually..., I have had this machine MANY years and never used anything till a couple years ago. Started using Stabil at least in last tank before put away. I am pretty sure it had it last time used. In all fairness - it has not been used for 2 years, so Stabil is probably not the cause, but did not keep it from happening.

-
Back