Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
312-P3690152_2.jpg

Hey @Ben Drinkin tried this stuff yesterday. Real smooth, nice warming without the burn, not extremely complicated, smooth finish and it was on sale for $7.99. I will buy more!
20181118_074734.jpg

Just need a used one for testing out the boxes I am making. No going $30 on one.
I'll can look in my wiring box when I get to the garage. Might be one spliced onto the original 67 harness. Not sure if Im getting there today. Might have to to some paining here.

Ray, Didn't you post a picture of a small inductive amp meter a few months ago? Can't find it now.

Ray, Didn't you post a picture of a small inductive amp meter a few months ago? Can't find it now.
I still have one left I didn't sell. It works with your multimeter. I found a extra multimeter too. I don't need 3. LOL

I still have one left I didn't sell. It works with your multimeter. I found a extra multimeter too. I don't need 3. LOL
Mike, Your talking about an inductive clamp that plugs into a multimeter? I'm picturing a stand alone analog meter that Hoppy posted

Hey I am about to buy a new cat back exhaust for my 97 ram. Do I want Flowmasters or MagnaFlow mufflers. I don't want the drone.

thumbnail.jpg

-
Back