Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The low scale one is great for finding shorts for sur. I have a older set goes 0-60. Cant find them any more.

The low scale one is great for finding shorts for sur. I have a older set goes 0-60. Cant find them any more.
Do you want to snap that up?
Just do it.
I'll eat breakfast and walk the dog. If its still their I'll get it.

s-l1600.png

Hey I am about to buy a new cat back exhaust for my 97 ram. Do I want Flowmasters or MagnaFlow mufflers. I don't want the drone.

View attachment 1715250532
What TMM said.

Drone seems to be at least partly about the length and size of the muffler and location in the system. The shorter turbo style mufflers I was using had a drone at certain rpms. Definately annoying. Using magnaflows now. Its a little bit apples to oranges though since the car is back to headers and H pipe location based on pipemax. Never been a Flowmaster fan - so that biases me. LOL. Pick the series carefully if you go that route!

Do you want to snap that up?
Just do it.
I'll eat breakfast and walk the dog. If its still their I'll get it.

If you guys don't want them, I'll take them...

But I don't want to snach them up on you... You get first dibs...

Those inductive meters are great for short circuit tracing. With a auto resetting circuit breaker you be in business.

I dropped the coin on a power probe and the power probe circuit tracer. Will find short and open circuits.

What TMM said.

Drone seems to be at least partly about the length and size of the muffler and location in the system. The shorter turbo style mufflers I was using had a drone at certain rpms. Definately annoying. Using magnaflows now. Its a little bit apples to oranges though since the car is back to headers and H pipe location based on pipemax. Never been a Flowmaster fan - so that biases me. LOL. Pick the series carefully if you go that route!
Thanks!

They are so easy to use. Just run it along the harness/wire and it will swing back on the other side of the short or go to 0

Best tool for shorts is a TDR if you can afford it. Tells you exactly how far down the wire there is a short or open. Used to use them a lot.

Looks like we got a couple snapper-uppers on our hands.

I have a milton analog amp meter, it works in a pinch. Was 15 bucks.

If you guys don't want them, I'll take them...

But I don't want to snach them up on you... You get first dibs...
I definately want one set, but just one set!
I'm willing to wait on the auction if you need right away.

Looks like we got a couple snapper-uppers on our hands.

I have a milton analog amp meter, it works in a pinch. Was 15 bucks.
Those are like the S&G I posed a bit ago. Same type that are in the short finder kits.

-
Back