Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just got of the phone with the bodyshop and the relief i feel knowing that they will take on my Duster and that the price agreed on is one that i can handle and including freight is enormous and the car is not even close to being there yet,just been so long time trying to find a good place to get the job done. Now i can finaly start going forward with everything else that i need to get going on!
Spendy stuff!

The "ignore thread" feature really does work on this site.

Ignoring people works too, however you can't ignore a moderator, I tried and there is no button.

Spendy stuff!
Sure is,and this is not even highly visible stuff,its a floor and both rockers but just knowing that the job is booked and will get done and that i actualy have the money to get it done is a huge relief to me since the car has been torn down for so long now its a huge step to get past.

I forgot about ignore thread feature. And i even found the button...
Havent found the need for it yet.

Watching the first few laps of Nascar. Last race for the championship. Doing laundry as well. I might have to pour some spirits to sip on after bit.

Watching the first few laps of Nascar. Last race for the championship. Doing laundry as well. I might have to pour some spirits to sip on after bit.
Meh I stopped watching after they kept changing the rules to get Toyota a championship

Oh good grief... that New Nut job congress woman from NY wants to put a special tax on bacon and steak, up to 50 percent of price per lb... to "save lives"

Good grief

starting to see grass again after our 6"+ (predicted 1-3 lmao) snow Thursday.

9FF346C7-C6BD-44EF-8188-089213B8E58B.jpeg

Oh good grief... that New Nut job congress woman from NY wants to put a special tax on bacon and steak, up to 50 percent of price per lb... to "save lives"

Good grief

Where's my "BS" button! :bs_flag:

Yea...Gotta hope that is just some reporter stirring up **** for a story. I mean is anybody dumb enough to Fk with BACON? :mob:

Yea...Gotta hope that is just some reporter stirring up **** for a story. I mean is anybody dumb enough to Fk with BACON? :mob:
Well, one of them congressmen advocated for nuking US citizens on twitter just the other day, and then stood by it during a live interview. Our politicians are really that crazy

Well, one of them congressmen advocated for nuking US citizens on twitter just the other day, and then stood by it during a live interview. Our politicians are really that crazy
Oh, I don't doubt that some of them are completely out of touch with reality. Lol. Certainly don't understand 'our' reality. And I could see them nuking us all, but BACON? Must be some rabbit food eater that just doesn't get it.
:rofl:

Hooray Steelers! Jax led them the whole game and Pittsburgh took it from them in the final seconds.

Last edited:
That car is the stuff my dreams are made out of.

All it needs is a cup holder with a dew and some oreos on the dash and its my idea of heaven.

I absolutely love that car with those full wheel covers and the color. :thumbsup:
byoD lol
fyi, the duct tape role is perfectly sized to work as a bushing for my coffee mug.

FE32A954-85B2-45FD-B760-FDCCE4820D45.jpeg

Oh, I don't doubt that some of them are completely out of touch with reality. Lol. Certainly don't understand 'our' reality. And I could see them nuking us all, but BACON? Must be some rabbit food eater that just doesn't get it.
:rofl:

839.jpg

mmm….Bacon_.jpg

bacon-meme.jpg

images.jpg

-
Back