Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Used them all the time on the C-130's. You can do single wires also if you use the aircraft/car fuselage as a ground. There is 20 miles of wire on a 130, sure as hell saved time.

Used them all the time on the C-130's. You can do single wires also if you use the aircraft/car fuselage as a ground. There is 20 miles of wire on a 130, sure as hell saved time.
That's a slick idea for sure.

300-1300
s-l1600.jpg

If you guys don't want them, I'll take them...

But I don't want to snach them up on you... You get first dibs...
karl - The buy it now doesn't ship 'til January??
I think I'll try my luck at the auction one first.

55% contained with 149,000 acres burned as of yesterday.
That's 45% not contained! :eek:
and still have grass.
I think they call it weed :rolleyes:
They're still hanging on half the trees here! Hackberry, birch, lindens all still have green on them:realcrazy:
Other than a few clingons, mine are down. But there is a big Maple at neighbors line that is still dropping on my back yard
Thanks Karl Just starting to get to much $ in this project.
No escaping that. Even building one of these on the cheap aint cheep, Ask me how I know...:steering:

Good Morning

So, drinking coffee and starting to back read to get up to speed. In the meantime, good morning all. Have to spend the day working outside again today. 21* and frosty.

Found this old pic of Dad with my Demon changing tires in our old house. You can just make out the blue Mr Norms decal centered over the drivers side taillight. Also, See, "Car in tow" written in shoe polish. Flat tow to Amber Green Raceway in Eau Claire, WI

20181108_112116.jpg

20181108_112121.jpg

Nope....The thing was cursed. Seriously and it is gone! Crushed and the evil spirit went somewhere and I just hope it isn't here.
That's how it felt when I finally got rid of my charger

Good morning. For the time being the NWS seems to be convinced we will get some rain here mid week. Eliminations should begin at Famosa at 9. For the sake of the track operators I hope they have more spectators than yesterday. Hard to make money with only a dozen cars in the spectator parking lot. I am convinced for future Famosa excursions motorized personal transportation is the ticket. Golf carts aplenty, pit bikes everywhere, I even saw 1 racing go kart with a very tame little Honda on it. I'm thinking either a racing bar stool or a racing ice chest :lol:.

That reminds me. There was a large contingent of Jr Dragsters there yesterday and something new to me Jr Comp. They appeared to be enlarged Jr Dragsters with 4 cylinders and more tire 85mph on their shortened track. I have to research that.

Got a few things put away, couple more and shop will be ready for a new mess.
Not a lot booked for next week.

Just got of the phone with the bodyshop and the relief i feel knowing that they will take on my Duster and that the price agreed on is one that i can handle and including freight is enormous and the car is not even close to being there yet,just been so long time trying to find a good place to get the job done. Now i can finaly start going forward with everything else that i need to get going on!

-
Back