Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
byoD lol
fyi, the duct tape role is perfectly sized to work as a bushing for my coffee mug.

View attachment 1715250733
Maybe SEM all the panels next year with the color I used on the headrests. Although, the back seat is original also. HMMM. Not obvious at all in brighter light. Will really need to think this one through. I don't mind if its not all a perfect match, but way too many shades now.

Gotta have my coffee. And a cup of coffee flying around freestyle on my 'light parchment' seats ain't happening.
Nice.
Long ago I decided there's no eating or drinking in the Barracuda.
Since ditching the KYB shocks, its actually possible for a cup of coffee not to be spilled out of a cup. Still, I haven't relaxed the rule - especially for driving.
The Wagoneer has a cup holder/coin tray something like you have in Cinamon. Very handy!

Nice.
Long ago I decided there's no eating or drinking in the Barracuda.
Since ditching the KYB shocks, its actually possible for a cup of coffee not to be spilled out of a cup. Still, I haven't relaxed the rule - especially for driving.
The Wagoneer has a cup holder/coin tray something like you have in Cinamon. Very handy!
My coffee mug has a screw on top and lock close tab so even if it fell over a spill is very unlikely

My coffee mug has a screw on top and lock close tab so even if it fell over a spill is very unlikely
Nice! I've seen those.
Definately convenient to have them holder too. I use the holder for water bottles when they fit. Better than having them in a backpack.

Back when the car still had KYBs, a coworker decided to bring a cup of coffee in my car. We were going to an autocross and for whatever reason he didnt feel like driving his car and was just going to hang out and take photos. Cup had lid, but it was still a struggle for him to keep it from spilling out while he was holding it. I tried to find the smoothest parts of the road - this was in the burbs.

The other part about coffee in the Barracuda was not spilling it after drinking it...
Kidneys have it better now with the SPAX, but habits remain.

Today I changed out the circuit board, dash blubs, fuses, and re-taped the wiring harness on the Barracuda.
I figured it was a good time to do it while the dash was out.
I also taped and repainted the hood inserts and air cleaner.
A fun busy day.

Today I changed out the circuit board, dash blubs, fuses, and re-taped the wiring harness on the Barracuda.
I figured it was a good time to do it while the dash was out.
I also taped and repainted the hood inserts and air cleaner.
A fun busy day.
Busy guy!

Well, today I did a bunch of research and determined that I can print high-end adult quality coloring books in bulk for a very reasonable price that would allow me to sell them for $8-10 each for a good profit.

I also found I can get 24 color artists pencil kits for the books in bulk also for a good price and make a nice profit on those too.

I think these could go over very well at car shows and am already putting together 10 different 24 image books that can cover a wide range of cars and car types.

I have looked at all the other car coloring books for adults and they sell in the same range...and their images suck. Nowhere near the quality of the images I create.

I might just be onto something...

Well, today I did a bunch of research and determined that I can print high-end adult quality coloring books in bulk for a very reasonable price that would allow me to sell them for $8-10 each for a good profit.

I also found I can get 24 color artists pencil kits for the books in bulk also for a good price and make a nice profit on those too.

I think these could go over very well at car shows and am already putting together 10 different 24 image books that can cover a wide range of cars and car types.

I have looked at all the other car coloring books for adults and they sell in the same range...and their images suck. Nowhere near the quality of the images I create.

I would like to be one of your first sales!

Seems like something you can have fun with.
I remember as a kid coloring a poster. The dragon.
It was a lot of work, i enjoyed it.

I put an idea out years ago. Suggested a mural kit. Several overlays to create a given image.
His flames were really good,figured he could market something like that.

What im getting at, is say coloring book had wheel choice templates. Or scoops. Spoilers..

-
Back