Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
2 1/2 days this week for me. Heading to Dad's on Turnkey Day. He has been working on the Cuda so that will be fun. Then way up north by Mom's for the weekend.

ts-red-clean-2-323x204.jpg

more personal motorized transportation :steering:

Labatt’s. And its already there.
And a few bud lites.

I guess its ok for hauling a cooler around. But on my 9 acre yard it just wouldnt do the job.

Labatt’s. And its already there.
And a few bud lites.

I guess its ok for hauling a cooler around. But on my 9 acre yard it just wouldnt do the job.
Hand me a Blue and tape a minnow on it eh'

Lol.
Labatts lite,blue is for old guys.
Oops-forgot, here’s your blue..

Hey I am about to buy a new cat back exhaust for my 97 ram. Do I want Flowmasters or MagnaFlow mufflers. I don't want the drone.

View attachment 1715250532
Should have mentioned I have been very happy with a big round Walker Dynomax Super turbo in my Grand? Wagoneer.
This particular size isn't made made anymore, but no drone, pretty quiet inside. It is heavy and being generic took some effort to make it fit.
If they have one that is made to fit your Ram, I think its at least worth considering.
Leaks_2855.JPG

Ever find those slant mounts? Been seeing requests for them kind of scarce I guess.

Ever find those slant mounts? Been seeing requests for them kind of scarce I guess.
Negatory.

I am supposed to be getting a v8 k frame from a member some time. Not sure when but I put the car on hold till then.

I never intended to build a slant six car but I figured if I had the mounts I could drop a running slant and get it running. But between the despicable B body crowd and the rarity of the part. I will just go V8 and save a lot of work

Hey slant question the drain plug on a 64 is it the big 7/8 head that is supposed to be there? I have a replacement one in the cuda, just looks wrong and shiney. Cant find a good answer.

Hey slant question the drain plug on a 64 is it the big 7/8 head that is supposed to be there? I have a replacement one in the cuda, just looks wrong and shiney. Cant find a good answer.
I would have to go look and see what I have. Only thing is the earliest slant I have is a 1968 and vast majority of slants I have are 72+

They should have used a 67 or 68 fury in the movie christine.

The 58 looks great and will always be a classic but I think the stacked headlights make it look so much meaner and more pissed off.

93e7efd5cd219c668add4809d75865f1--steven-king-scary-movies.jpg

20181105_075909.jpg

Technically I’m in both boats, I haven’t even gone to sleep yet but I’ve got a busy day ahead so I’m just gonna pretend I just woke up and trudge on through the day...

Man, this is gonna be interesting. Pulling a day without sleep wasn’t bad when I was teenager, now it sucks.

I cant do those 40 hour days anymore either used to close the bar down and a few hours later go to work. Them days are over!

I cant do those 40 hour days anymore either used to close the bar down and a few hours later go to work. Them days are over!

Oh, I don’t miss that. When my friend was fresh out of the Marines we spent many nights closing down the bar and continuing the drinking past sunrise.

Take a few 6 packs home with us, raid the liquor cabinet and light a bonfire in the backyard.

-
Back