Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Your hoppy avatar disappeared

Screenshot_20181119-051138_Chrome.jpg

Weird. Must be the Russians again or is it Nobita?
I am surprised you didn't set your avatar to the duck shaking a paint can.

I finally figured out what that is and what he is doing.

I never realized how it works but a friend explained a few things...........

You nasty boys......

He’s going daffy...

5 days. Bridge closed. A vacation of sorts.
Think i should request parts delivery. As so many customers get delivery,i rarely use the service.

You nasty boys......
Not me!
I’m having a difficult time not being frank...

You nasty boys......
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That was all on Tike! See
I thought you left Rani. If you go back you will see a Daffy image shaking a can of paint being thrown up by certain members here. It looks like Daffy is doing something else but he is truly shaking a can of spray paint. I cannot show it here because I do not have it on my computer! But certain members do and those certain members like to use it against other "cool" members

I need to start a "classic" posts of 2018 thread, bet there are a bunch of them out there I can definitely think of a few.

Wow that was a long time ago just looked it up.

There were three raccoons together so I shot one and the other two took off towards the street and my gun jammed, so I jumped in the car and out ran them to the street and when they got on the street I mowed them down with car.

kinda brutal, I know but either way, kitty is safe now

Organizing stuff in the living room... When’s the last time someone actually saw a CED Videodisc?! Beer can beside it for size comparison.

Now if only I can find where the Videodisc deck/player is hiding. Got an entire stack of discs sitting here.

5FA04126-5B3A-4774-9620-13926AFC33D9.jpeg

Man I am going to nuts on this cuda it needs a different drain plug for the oil has a dorman or something on it sticks out like a sore thumb. Actually looking at NOS ones. Dam never thought the car would go this far!!!!!!

Man I am going to nuts on this cuda it needs a different drain plug for the oil has a dorman or something on it sticks out like a sore thumb. Actually looking at NOS ones. Dam never thought the car would go this far!!!!!!

Plain 70’s factory 318 plug work for you? Got one on a dented pan laying in the shop somewhere, also got one in a 72-73ish 440 Truck Pan if that’d work too

Not sure which one it is. This is a 6K actual milage car so whant everything as right as I can so when I sell it I can get the most out of it. Not sure which one it is.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Hmmm, that’s more than I actually know. Maybe Rani knows for sure. If one of the ones I have is correct, you can have it.

21 degrees and foggy

Nice sheet of ice on everything. I just tried to open my shed but the lock is frozen.

Really looks like it rained and then everything froze

-
Back