Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wow that was a long time ago just looked it up.

There were three raccoons together so I shot one and the other two took off towards the street and my gun jammed, so I jumped in the car and out ran them to the street and when they got on the street I mowed them down with car.

kinda brutal, I know but either way, kitty is safe now
I remember that. I even took pictures of ones on the street. Those dead cold rabid carcasses.

Not sure which one it is. This is a 6K actual milage car so whant everything as right as I can so when I sell it I can get the most out of it. Not sure which one it is.
View attachment 1715251003

View attachment 1715251004

What year Cuda and motor? I have a ‘68 273 in my truck out of a Barracuda. The motor ain’t stock, but the oil pan and plug are. If that’s the type you need I’d be more than happy to stick a generic plug in it and give it to you.

Hmmm, that’s more than I actually know. Maybe Rani knows for sure. If one of the ones I have is correct, you can have it.
Thanks. I just don't know what style. I think I might have the indented one on the other side of the shop, now just have to get over there and find it.

What year Cuda and motor? I have a ‘68 273 in my truck out of a Barracuda. The motor ain’t stock, but the oil pan and plug are. If that’s the type you need I’d be more than happy to stick a generic plug in it and give it to you.
64 225

Not happening for a while prob after I drop the motor and reseal it. Ever in the area stop by it is a freaking time capsule.

Brown Brown has been buisy this morning. LOL
brown.JPG

Oh well
I don't mind the ads. Never know when I might need something. Only issue is he does not do Paypal. But he is close enough...if it was a big item I could pick up and pay cash...
He's got the stuff for sure!

He's got the stuff for sure!

More than me, no doubt!

Though I have been walking around the shop and looking everything over because I know I’ve gotta get rid of some stuff. It’s just so hard to actually part with something because “I might need that someday.” Lol

Yeh, gotta wonder where he is finding the NOS. Barely see any -even Carlisle that stuff is few and far between
some people have been sitting on that stuff for decades. Also, lots of small mom and pop auto parts stores and dealers going out of business, so its not really that unusual

-
Back