Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I dont miss it. Start thursday and give er til sunday morning.
The dollars wasted and all the time i could have been doing something productive.

I like not being hungover.

Technically I’m in both boats, I haven’t even gone to sleep yet but I’ve got a busy day ahead so I’m just gonna pretend I just woke up and trudge on through the day...

Man, this is gonna be interesting. Pulling a day without sleep wasn’t bad when I was teenager, now it sucks.

I cant do those 40 hour days anymore either used to close the bar down and a few hours later go to work. Them days are over!

I hear ya. Been there done that. In college, I worked full time third shift, 9pm to 6am, ROTC at 645-830, classes started at 9am and went until 3pm. I slept in my truck more than my apartment for those first 3 years. I can't do that stuff anymore. Found that out a couple months ago when I attempted a 17 hour drive thru the night, made it 13 hours before having to pull over and get a hotel at about 5 am in the morning

I hear ya. Been there done that. In college, I worked full time third shift, 9pm to 6am, ROTC at 645-830, classes started at 9am and went until 3pm. I slept in my truck more than my apartment for those first 3 years. I can't do that stuff anymore. Found that out a couple months ago when I attempted a 17 hour drive thru the night, made it 13 hours before having to pull over and get a hotel at about 5 am in the morning

2 years ago I learned that I couldn’t do the looooong days anymore, I was the walking dead for about 6 months.

I’d get up around 5am, work as a mechanic till 3, go to my second job until 9pm, come home and do body work/paint cars till 2-3am, nap till 5am and do it all over again... 6 months of that and I couldn’t do it anymore. The second job was knocked out of the equation.

I hated being at sea in the USN we were on a rotating 3 shift watch (1st shift) 00000-0400, (2nd ) 0400-0600, (3rd) 0600-0800, (1st) 0800-1200, (2nd) 1200-1600, (3rd) 1600-1800, (1st) 1800-2000, (2nd) 2000-2400. (3rd next day) 0000-0400 and so on 7 days a week and also then work your normal work times except on Sunday just watch. Do three months of that straight you are a zombie. Young mans game!

Just noticed your location right in the middle of a bunch of us PA guys. I am a few miles from the Clarks ferry Bridge.

:rofl:
Scampy don't count.

M1 for president
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Him no like our humor no more! But wait theres more!

RA Mike.jpg

Just noticed your location right in the middle of a bunch of us PA guys. I am a few miles from the Clarks ferry Bridge.

I was just down that way not too long ago, on my way through for Fall Carlisle.

If you went, you probably saw my fugly as sin $200 Ram parked outside the Carlisle Diner

168914EF-AEFC-4DE4-A4BA-4BA6A038767D.jpeg

Ever in the area stop by. What you building?

At the moment? A Supercharged ‘82 Camaro for a customer... Not my cup of tea, but those kind of jobs fund my Mopar projects.

Once it’s done, my ‘74 Twister gets rolled into to become a ‘71 Demon Clone.

Never had this before sent a guy a custom distrib all oem Mopar parts he sent me this, really weird.
"The rotor is not fitting the slot is to small."
I miked it. The one you sent is .175 and mine is .190

-
Back