Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I keep a spare around just in case of a deer hit or something.

I’ve had a few close calls.

Worst one was one night I was on my way home from my second job... riding a 1978 Yamaha DT175 (with a Big Bore/Stroker Kit, that little 175 2 Stroke was punched out to 300cc. Plenty of bike for a guy who weighs 113 pounds)

I come through a blind turn and there’s a 10 point buck standing in my lane!

Ok. I will take pics of mine,a little better than what i have would be nice.

Worth $100?
0E113300-C702-405D-AFCC-B37EE8E7E5CB.png

:BangHead: Cast pipe between house and septic tank let go.
Some blockage issue. Too cold to repair,wish it would have happened in the summer.
Have to deal with it until spring.
Still working, i guess a piece of the pipe held up the flow...

:BangHead: Cast pipe between house and septic tank let go.
Some blockage issue. Too cold to repair,wish it would have happened in the summer.
Have to deal with it until spring.
Still working, i guess a piece of the pipe held up the flow...
That's not good.
Are they hub joints? That's all thats allowed here underground, for now anyway.

That's not good.
Are they hub joints? That's all thats allowed here underground, for now anyway.
Tank is 2 feet from house, and i will have no fun, will need to replace it all...from basemet to tank.

The Captain received his first steps to Captainism. Ya, I think I just made that word up!

View attachment 1715251503
A college classmate and his fiance were planning to do something very much like you're planning. This was, oh about 5 years after graduating. They were already a bit tired of the grind. I hope they did it. Unfortunately we didn't keep in touch. My college pub pals were a great group of people and good classmates too.

I noticed this the other day but only took a closer look just now. It's NOT me, but the avatar is my 'sketch'
Bodyperson
Pretty hilareous especially since we were discussing multiple screen names the other night.

A college classmate and his fiance were planning to do something very much like you're planning. This was, oh about 5 years after graduating. They were already a bit tired of the grind. I hope they did it. Unfortunately we didn't keep in touch. My college pub pals were a great group of people and good classmates too.
It would be interesting to know... Ya never know maybe they are vloggers now and its one of the channels I watch.

I noticed this the other day but only took a closer look just now. It's NOT me, but the avatar is my 'sketch'
Bodyperson
Pretty hilareous especially since we were discussing multiple screen names the other night.
Ya there's a guy here that is using my Swinger cartoon that Ddaddy did for me. I asked him about it and he just said. that his wife likes it and wishes his Swinger looked so good.

Ya there's a guy here that is using my Swinger cartoon that Ddaddy did for me. I asked him about it and he just said. that his wife likes it and wishes his Swinger looked so good.
I knew I should have charged royalties for that image, at a penny per view I could have made enough by now to buy a pizza or two!

LOL!

It would be interesting to know... Ya never know maybe they are vloggers now and its one of the channels I watch.
video loggers?
Suppose you're right. Never know these days. People share far more than I would have imagined these days. Even people around my age and older. Its nuts.

Hahahaha nail him for copy rights. LOL Kidding
:elmer::lol:
In some ways its an honor. And the way it was appropriated, one could say it could its been made into new creation. LOL. We'll give it a pass. :thumbsup:

Some images and photos have my name and or website etc embedded in them. Nothing fancy, but requires someone to do erasure if they intend to steal credit for it.
I had things I've written 'stolen' and that pissed me off. :mad::elmer:

Last edited:
Do you all think Scampy stood in line in Mass. today ??? The Puritan State has gone to Pot...:rofl:

Yeah I seen one of the dart images with the challenger grille that Dave did for me floating around on facebook

-
Back