Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well men (Rainy to if she shows up) everyone have a nice day, off to two doc appt.. friggen arthritis is knocking on my door for three days now, hope it just leaves me alone.. this weather has my hands and shoulders, neck and lower back talking why to loud to me these last few days, and looks like a crazy time is about to hit here ... I need bourbon :BangHead::BangHead:

attachment.jpg

Seriously. Who thought up the ashtray placement on the 94+ Ram?

For the first week or two after I bought it, I’d end up punching the ashtray by accident every time I shifted. The cup holders suck too, go around a turn and you wear your coffee.

D3E573AB-AE58-418C-9479-709EF5868EE1.jpeg

Speaking of oil sender were taking the after market one off my engine. Looks like the old one is there and threaded into the aftermarket one to the block. Looks like all you have to do is take out the sending unit removingthe aftermarket and copper tubing running to the gauge under the dash.

Snow plow repair today.
Have to weld angling parts back on.
Looks like he backed into something or snagged a curb when back blading.

Yup that is all. If the sender is bad prob have a Canadian Mopar nos one. Need a pic though no book on them.

Oh, and a 94 ranger with a non functioning shifter. Cable? Or shift tube?

Seriously. Who thought up the ashtray placement on the 94+ Ram?

For the first week or two after I bought it, I’d end up punching the ashtray by accident every time I shifted. The cup holders suck too, go around a turn and you wear your coffee.

View attachment 1715251323
That is stupid design for sure.

Been anxious to install the “new” 4 Speed shifter in my Duster, it was a Christmas present last year and it’s been sitting on the shelf since then.

It should look nice, sticking up through the middle of the center console.

7E7621FA-2258-47A6-BDC4-319217E01A9E.jpeg

Do what. Turn the switch to c ?? That’s what it was when you sent it.
Just pull the battery also B is battery, C is for on car from the sender to check the wiring. Keep it till back together in case you have a issue.

Well, it don’t look too bad.

Gotta modify the Reverse lever, cut the console top plate and fiddle around with the shifter location, but it looks like it’ll fit inside the ‘67 Console.

286F1562-07F9-4775-8A32-A9B678B00F2B.jpeg

Yeah, it’s a Vertigate. Just shove it straight forward and rip it straight back, through all 4 gears. No H Pattern, no missed shifts.
that's cool as hell. I've never seen or heard of one before. Now I need to find one. You know, just case!

that's cool as hell. I've never seen or heard of one before. Now I need to find one. You know, just case!

Brace yourself for the price tag!!! Theyve been out of production for decades. My friend traded a few NOS ‘63 Fairlane parts to get that shifter for my car, because he knew I liked the Vertigate in his Fairlane.

Brace yourself for the price tag!!! Theyve been out of production for decades. My friend traded a few NOS ‘63 Fairlane parts to get that shifter for my car, because he knew I liked the Vertigate in his Fairlane.
Yeah yikes. I'll just watch and see if one pops up for a steal sometime

-
Back