Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I still need to go get one. Can it be done in the oven? Honest question, I've never tried making one before. My families have always used an electric roaster pan
Yes, look up ,, wait, I will and be right back

I still need to go get one. Can it be done in the oven? Honest question, I've never tried making one before. My families have always used an electric roaster pan
Better in the oven or smoker I think.

Man just got a shipping quote from fastenall a 40lb tester from CA to here, small table top one 175! They are out of their minds sent full units for less than that! Actually want this one great deal.
aaa.jpg

Agree with the Sassafras tea. That stuff is not only good taste wise but it does work. I add honey to it

I haven’t had sassafras tea in a few years. My grandfather has a knack for finding the trees, me not so much.

I can smell one somewhere near the house, but I haven’t found it to harvest part of the root.

Any one fry theirs? I have never tasted it is it worth it?
My father in law does. Very juicy, pretty good. But make damn sure it is 100 percent thawed and at room temp. He about blew us up last year when putting a not fully thawed bird in the fryer. I actually prefer the slow roasted kind from the electric roaster set up. The fried was too juicy for my tastes

Love these guys , living life one day at a time, now getting paid to do these

I haven’t had sassafras tea in a few years. My grandfather has a knack for finding the trees, me not so much.

I can smell one somewhere near the house, but I haven’t found it to harvest part of the root.
There's an old man near me that does that, bottles it up and sells it. I can see if he has any available and send to you if you want

They are all over the place in the woods here. Kids used to chew on the branches.

Morning all...
Computer crashed Sunday night so have to use the phone. We went out yesterday and bought two new ones. Cheryl wanted a 2 in 1 for travel and reading. I don’t know she just got one. I don’t have to share the computer anymore.

Hey wanted to post and let all know I used Hoppy’s gauge tester and it worked perfectly. Thanks Hoppy!!

Three hours and the ****** tore. Really pissed me off it was nos also! Have another one coming, a case of beer and prob get Ron over also, some punk rock music, and a midget and a stripper pole. What could possibly go wrong?????

-
Back